Do Asians do the "look back"?

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

since when did race/ethnicity have to do with that??

Im guessing the OP is under the assumption that Asians lack a backyard. Thus, when Asian males look at Asian females they see nothing but pancakes and he guesses they're used to it.

Funniest thing I've heard since Chris said the world was round. Who needs logic?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I've always thought these dudes could care less for booty, so I wonder have they ever done the "look back"?
laugh.gif

You are one ignorant Motha ++!**% Get the hell out with all that garbage

We don't care about booty?! Are you #$#%%@$ kidding me?! A fatty or a set of C's D's hangin out a shirt are like a full moon to a werewolf.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

since when did race/ethnicity have to do with that??

Im guessing the OP is under the assumption that Asians lack a backyard. Thus, when Asian males look at Asian females they see nothing but pancakes and he guesses they're used to it.

i guess this makes sense......

actually it really doesn't. just because a guy is asian it doesn't mean he'll have the same taste as every asian guy out there. come on now, youhave the same taste in females as every dude your race?

Our almond shaped eyes allow us better peripheral vision than other ethnicities. Thus, we technically never have to "look back". Our field of visionallows us to see 270 degrees -- a full 90 degree more than other people. It's awesome.

lmao @ this thread and the fact i'm actually postin' something. but my right hand man is Filipino & we look better together, like daaamn shethiiick!

Originally Posted by gko2408

Our almond shaped eyes allow us better peripheral vision than other ethnicities. Thus, we technically never have to "look back". Our field of vision allows us to see 270 degrees -- a full 90 degree more than other people. It's awesome.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by gko2408

Our almond shaped eyes allow us better peripheral vision than other ethnicities. Thus, we technically never have to "look back". Our field of vision allows us to see 270 degrees -- a full 90 degree more than other people. It's awesome.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I must of did this about 15 times in less then 30 mins walkin in down town chi city. But....

indifferent.gif
what does race have to do with this

I would think any dude that has an affinity or appreciation for $%! is liable to do the look back regardless of race. Even females do it. That's how we becatchin' ya'll sometimes
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom