Do black women workout?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I'm driving around town I see white women jogging, riding bikes, etc. Hardly ever see black women.

When I'm at the gym I see white women, white men & black men. Rarely see black women. The black women that I do see at the gym are mostly overweight and I don't see them that much either.

When I'm balling, I'm hooping with black men.

When I'm looking through womens fitness mags I see white women. Rarely see black women in them *****.

I also realized that no women in my family workout.

Anybody else notice this? I'm black btw.

I've heard things like

1. I don't wanna mess up my hair
2. Imma lose my butt
3. Men like when I'm thick

Honestly though, this thread has me thinking about my moms. She needs to start working out but I have no idea how to suggest it nicely.

I'd like to ask if the first 2 posters workout themselves, cause if you've been to 24hr Fitness, Bally Total Fitness, LA Fitness, etc, I'm pretty sure there have been black women there.

Emoticon-Facepalm.gif

I'd like to ask if the first 2 posters workout themselves, cause if you've been to 24hr Fitness, Bally Total Fitness, LA Fitness, etc, I'm pretty sure there have been black women there.
Yep. I have a gym membership. Ball hard 2-3x a week. Lift about 1-2x a week.

what gyms are you going to? i know harlem ymca its nothing black women working out...and because they aint trynna sweat that hair out 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom