Do I Have A Wrong View of Womens who goes to clubs/dances/grinds

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
mind = shambles

aw this is cute. do you go to dances and stuff though?
how do you like expect people to dance... like gimme a video of how you think they should dance.

Originally Posted by Luv Lindsay

Theres these girls i know and we're pretty much family. 
Its 3 of them, me and 2 of my friends.

Grew up together, pretty much see each other 24/7 unless school is in the way. (We're all in hs. Im a senior with one of my guy friend and rest junior.)

Now i found out they went to homecoming awhile back and they grinded on dudes. keep in mind we're all Korean and we been disciplined like CRAZY about adultery and stuff  
laugh.gif

so i cant see them doing something like that.

Now my view on them has changed....

Me and the guys all agreed that it was disgusting to find out that they grinded on dudes... like we're not into girls who drinks/clubs/grinds/smoke/etc.

I dont know, girls doing that......... those are NOT characteristics of a girl I would want....

Is the world truly a messed up place? Does curiosity lead to promiscuity?

NT fam, please tell me this isn't how the world works..
tumblr_ks37hiIjbU1qa1xnko1_500.gif

Originally Posted by NubianDisaster

how do you like expect people to dance... like gimme a video of how you think they should dance.

three feet radius of airspace, wiggle arms up and down while bobbing head.
no gyration of hips allowed.

Originally Posted by Based Mod

Originally Posted by NubianDisaster

three feet radius of airspace, wiggle arms up and down while bobbing head.
no gyration of hips allowed.

Nothing wrong with grinding and you're just in high school. Gonna be a hell of a experience when you get into college

I love how whenever WhatsLosinLike posts in a thread and someone says something funny his avy immediately gets used 
roll.gif

inb4
b6e26036b97229cf97826d3e58376729b550f8aa_a.png

Back
Top Bottom