Do Kids still skip school or come back at lunch w/the new Jordans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know yall used to do this, or know mad kids that did. When i was in HS and the XIIs and XIIIs were releasing kids would be notorious for not being in schoolduring the first 2-3 periods of class, then show up at lunch with the new jordans. ESPECIALLY when playoffs and obsidians dropped. it was worse really duringthe XIs peak, kids would leave during lunch to get the Snakeskin lows and wear em during the rest of the day just for flamboasting purposes.

Yall kids still do this, cause it was a big issue in my HS teachers used to hate it.

No, because I don't think many people go to school on Saturday
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

laugh.gif

I don't wear jordans much at all..when did that change (saturday re-dates). I remember when the shoes in your avatar dropped it was an EPIC afternoonat school lol

Apparently yall didnt go to school in NYC cuz that used to be a big deal in 96 - 00 timeframe... We used to leave school after 1st period go uptown or Bkspend 180 - 200 on Jordans that wouldnt come out for another 2-3 weeks and just act a fool around 5th period or so... Broken necks was a common occurrence atmy high school..... Girls always jocced and that led to back stairwell back shots
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by premium911

Apparently yall didnt go to school in NYC cuz that used to be a big deal in 96 - 00 timeframe... We used to leave school after 1st period go uptown or Bk spend 180 - 200 on Jordans that wouldnt come out for another 2-3 weeks and just act a fool around 5th period or so... Broken necks was a common occurrence at my high school..... Girls always jocced and that led to back stairwell back shots
pimp.gif

Man hell yeah. I'm in michigan and stuntin jordans in 4th-5th hour in the most-traffic-heavy part of school was very mandatory during that era. It wasa big deal for schools then. The baby-blue XI lows was pandemonium at my school lol

Not unless you're slow and have to go school on Saturday.

I recall back at Bklyn Tech HS when the OG Columbia XI mid dropped....4th period lunch, they were EVERYWHERE. So beautiful, they made me cry

Originally Posted by King Lincey

Posted in the wrong forum...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Well genius what forum would a thread about JORDANS, and the joy of copping them go into. Quit being a hall monitor its not a good look.

Originally Posted by bootleg ed

Originally Posted by raptors29

laugh.gif

I don't wear jordans much at all..when did that change (saturday re-dates). I remember when the shoes in your avatar dropped it was an EPIC afternoon at school lol

I think they changed it to Saturdays in 2004. I'm not sure.

I remember the Black/Red XIII's dropped on a Wednesday........I specifically remember cause I had a late start and wore them that same day.

The only one that I can remember that released on a Thursday were the laser v's! I remember it was a snow day and I stayed out in line on that wenesday andit was snowing hard!!!

Not everything releases on saturday, as I remember the citrus VII released on a weds in june and that was recent.

Originally Posted by bootleg ed

Originally Posted by King Lincey

Posted in the wrong forum...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Well genius what forum would a thread about JORDANS, and the joy of copping them go into. Quit being a hall monitor its not a good look.
Get off my jock so hard with yo sensitive self. I was referring to how I was trying to post something in a thread but I accidentally posted in thisone. Crybabies...
eyes.gif

Those were the days. I remember when the XI retroes dropped. Dr Jays opened at 9am on the av.....cut 2an and 3rd period to copp the Columbias..
Yall yougn's dont no nothing bout that, with yall saturday releases!!!!! campin out and what not

"Get off my jock so hard with yo sensitive self. I was referring to how I was trying to post something in a thread but I accidentally posted in this one.Crybabies...
eyes.gif
"

If that is the case, why wouldn't use just edit yourself out?

Haha nah I went to HS with a bunch of boring wealthy white people, but Monday mornings after a release was huge, and if you had them on Friday, before thatSaturday kids would gossip about your sneakers. But being from Philly, it was big to have the latest Iversons, so Jordans got put on #2 status

Lol, I remember them days. I could never afford J's forreal back then, but I remember I was hot wit this dude strolled into Spanish class wit the SJ's.
laugh.gif
I contemplated robbin him but had no plan that wouldnt result in me gettin in trouble.
eyes.gif

when the Spacejams dropped, i skipped half a day of school and came to school with them on...broke necks like hell that day

Originally Posted by nickfairclough

"Get off my jock so hard with yo sensitive self. I was referring to how I was trying to post something in a thread but I accidentally posted in this one. Crybabies...
eyes.gif
"

If that is the case, why wouldn't use just edit yourself out?

I didn't think it was that serious, G.
laugh.gif

You Sound like A concern Parent
laugh.gif
, I remember Skipping half the day toget the concords and spacejams my freshman year, along with half of my school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom