Do Latin girls do it better? . . . Or Best?

I am contemplating a move to South America and would really like to know if the Latin ladies are doing it better than the "others." Are theydoin' it best?

And another thing: Where are the cutest ones at? I'm weary of these vapid white women.

As Ever,

Lance, Your Devoted Working Boy

BEST, I lived in brazil for a bit, and I honestly can pull like 5s-6-7s in America but in Brazil I was gettin like 7-8s like nothin
laugh.gif
Anybody who's everbeen to Brazil i'm sure can attest to my claims
laugh.gif

I'm mexican, but ive never had a mexican gf

My best friend is ecuadorian and shes fine as hell lol.

I am in love with colombians, Ive dated like 8 colombian girls and they were all
pimp.gif

Venezuela girls are
devil.gif
too.

i do love my hispanic woman, but i think i wanna marry a white girl
embarassed.gif

If you want a wife who sticks to her morals, cooks, cleans, and will always be loyal to you, anywhere south of the border will do.

If you looking to smash higher quality girls who don't know how good looking they are go anywhere south of the border.

When I went to Guatemala I smashed two 8's in a week like nothing.

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

i do love my hispanic woman, but i think i wanna marry a white girl
embarassed.gif

thats what im aiming for, marrying a cute white girl or british. My mom thinks that at the end of gonna end up with a mexican wife, but with all the %%*%talking i do about them I better marry a white girl or a british girl lol

I always had this idea that if i'd marry a girl from a 3rd world country rather than an American, i could in a way "mold her." I don't knowwhat i'm trying to say err...

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

I always had this idea that if i'd marry a girl from a 3rd world country rather than an American, i could in a way "mold her." I don't know what i'm trying to say err...
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom