Do Latinos Really Go As Hard With Jordans As People Make Us Out To...?

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Its funny when latinos act racist yet they got on jordans.... and listening to BLACK RAPPERS and all their role models are black athletes and entertainers
Why you gotta go so hard at the homie ninjahood though?

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

if L.E.S stands for lower east side then you should already know why people say this

roll.gif
eMBrawler is originally from the dirty south.... he doesn't wanna associate with us "yankess" (like he would say lol)
LOL... I still rep the South all day and night.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

And nah Patrick, I never noticed that I mention being Latino in every post.  I guess I forget that I already have a Panamanian flag as my avatar, but then again, I haven't posted in months. 

I just wondered how NT viewed this, since before anything else we're still a community of sneaker lovers.

Lololol I'm in la I have to beat the Asians and whites to the footlocker and footactions and mom and pops shops
It's rediculous that's why I stop buying jays and mess with Kobe's but that's when the Latinos come in buy all the
Limited releases can't win no where [emoji]128534[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]

I see Lationos going pretty hard on J's down here, A lot of black dudes rocking fakes, and White Dudes rocking Team J's.

Don't have a problem with it.

I don't even wear J's anymore...

Im mexican/black grew up in BK till I was 11 then moved to LA and the majority of my mexican cousins were gangsters and didnt even really care for Jordans......I put all them fools onto J's so yeah I know they go hard for them shoes......but when I went to ATL and to New Orleans I could not believe all them dudes rockin them fake J's ike this
red-black-new-2011-jordan-5-air-max-fusion-shoes.jpg
laff.gif

Originally Posted by Regis

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Its funny when latinos act racist yet they got on jordans.... and listening to BLACK RAPPERS and all their role models are black athletes and entertainers
Why you gotta go so hard at the homie ninjahood though?
Had nothing to do with Ninja. He is cool people. I dont think that applies to him.

Thats one thing I can say, I've never seen Latino's in fakes.

Spoiler [+]
They dont have the internet.

j/k j/k I kid...I kid

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Im mexican/black grew up in BK till I was 11 then moved to LA and the majority of my mexican cousins were gangsters and didnt even really care for Jordans......I put all them fools onto J's so yeah I know they go hard for them shoes......but when I went to ATL and to New Orleans I could not believe all them dudes rockin them fake J's ike this
red-black-new-2011-jordan-5-air-max-fusion-shoes.jpg
laff.gif

So many people at my school have these
Saw a kid with 3s that had a carolina blue 360 airmax sole

Within the last year and a half the sneaker scene has really exploded in the DFW area especially with Hispanics 14 and up

videosraros.gif
Yes they go hard on Ecko apparel and team jordans. We call people who rock things like that "Chents." In other words they are people from a latin american country trying to assimilate into the clothing styles that we have here (i.e. latinos whom wear baggy jeans, chains, fitted caps with "VA" on them, etc.).  Luckily for me I stopped the retro jordan phase and now I'm strictly into SB's
pimp.gif

Edit: Yeah I still own a pair of Jordans as you can see in the avy

There are a lot in the counties around the D.C. area, the ones wearing numbered J's are usually kids who were born here in the states..... I believe almost every immigrant group that recently come here to the states dress kind of odd to try to assimilate into the clothing styles, not only Latino groups.

Originally Posted by aztek67890

There are a lot in the counties around the D.C. area, the ones wearing numbered J's are usually kids who were born here in the states..... I believe almost every immigrant group that recently come here to the states dress kind of odd to try to assimilate into the clothing styles, not only Latino groups.
Wrong. The salvadorians got jordans on lock. Blacks got foams on lock. Blacks buy retros. Salvadorians BUY EVERYTHING!!!!

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by Dimelo

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Here in NY...... yes

But Spanish girls in jordan's are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

qfmft
30t6p3b.gif
when them black 17s first came out, in hs, the baddest chick in my school rocked them. some dominican joint with the perfect body. used to love watching her write answers to the math hw on the board
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by Jaehow

I live in the bay area CA...it's Asians out this way.
Yeah pretty much. More specifically, it's taper fade havin Filipinos that OD on the footwear..
Yup. I see Filipinos and Blacks who wear them the most. 

cholos stay rocking everything jordan, down to the display outfit: jordan hat, shirt, shorts, socks, headbands, etc SMH

In New Mexico, it goes:
Native Americans-they stay rocking the entire outfit. Jordan shirt, Jordan shorts, Jordan socks, and Jordan shoes.

Hispanics-Jordan shoes and Jordan shorts everywhere they go! To the store, to go hoop, to school, even to just

lounge around the house.

Blacks-Jordan shoes with nike shorts or Jordan shorts with nike shoes!

Back
Top Bottom