Do Latinos Really Go As Hard With Jordans As People Make Us Out To...?

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

why you mad mijo? did a smooth Latin brother take your girl?
and everybody buys Jordan's. What's the bug deal? Didn't know they were racially exclusive.

I'm saying. Have to black to buy J's or something?
laugh.gif
I think he was pointing out the hypocrisy in those few Latinos that he knew. 
indifferent.gif

first. he never said the latinos he knows. just lumped us all together. second. what does this have anything to do with op said? just a random rant 
and third to address op. on a sneaker board where the majority is black and and asian, where everybody got dozens to hundreds of shoes how are hispanics going hard on jordans? 

yall sound mad that hispanics are wearing jordans? say how you really feel cuddy

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

don't know about Jordans, but yall dudes had the G-Unit/Shady gear on lock when it hit Marshalls and TJ Maxx 
laugh.gif

damn bro 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Shox23

U think people buy Jordan's cuz they know tinker designed them
laugh.gif
No cuz people will buy anything that is NIKE watch NFL Jersey sales hit the sky this year.

People love Nike for Basketball/non cleat shoe (jordans),

nike for soccer (mercurial.ronaldo),

nike for running (frees.cortez),

Nike for skate boarding (Paul rodriqez.SBs),

Nothing productive ever comes out of a race thread. Nothing ever gets solved. Always filled with nonsense. OP's been around for a long time, he knows this.
30t6p3b.gif

Yo OP, aren't you that same dude that throws in his light skinned complexion anytime you can? or making light skinned people appreciation posts?
also,

this thread
30t6p3b.gif

I'm not going to hold you guys, I know my light-skinned posts are out in left field, but I had an honest question with this post.  Sorry for the mass confusion... I love all people.  Guess I've been away from #NT too long. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Thread lock in 3.....2.....1.....

It's a Hispanic/Latino thread, They don't get locked.
30t6p3b.gif

But it it was an .. thread it would be locked in a heartbeat.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Yea, I live in Houston and it seems like they'll buy ANYTHING with a jumpman on it.

$@++, I aint mad, more power to them. Its hard enough as it is to get some Js on release.
QFT.

THOSE LATINOS GO HARD WHEN IT COMES TO ANYTHING JORDAN IN HOUSTON.

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Im mexican/black grew up in BK till I was 11 then moved to LA and the majority of my mexican cousins were gangsters and didnt even really care for Jordans......I put all them fools onto J's so yeah I know they go hard for them shoes......but when I went to ATL and to New Orleans I could not believe all them dudes rockin them fake J's ike this
red-black-new-2011-jordan-5-air-max-fusion-shoes.jpg
laff.gif

So many people at my school have these
Saw a kid with 3s that had a carolina blue 360 airmax sole

I'm not going to lie though if these were real I'll cop

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Originally Posted by aztek67890

There are a lot in the counties around the D.C. area, the ones wearing numbered J's are usually kids who were born here in the states..... I believe almost every immigrant group that recently come here to the states dress kind of odd to try to assimilate into the clothing styles, not only Latino groups.
Wrong. The salvadorians got jordans on lock. Blacks got foams on lock. Blacks buy retros. Salvadorians BUY EVERYTHING!!!!
Wrong about what?  I simply wrote that the people who recently migrate here do not really go for the numbered Jordans and dress a little odd to some people, The ones who were born/raised here usually buy the numbered J's.

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Thread lock in 3.....2.....1.....

It's a Hispanic/Latino thread, They don't get locked.
30t6p3b.gif

But it it was an .. thread it would be locked in a heartbeat.

2eofkh0.jpg

you of all people complaining...

Originally Posted by tim teufel

nothing sadder than a person in their 30s still rocking j's lulz
Almost as sad as a man in his 30's not wearing what the %%*# he wants

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

my latino hermanos with jumpman decals on the back window of they SUVs
pimp.gif

Yes why why why do people do this. The nike and jumpan decal are tacky and look horrendous

Back
Top Bottom