Do men care about the kinda car a woman drives???

A female that's looking good in a nice car is hot. Same chick with a busted car...she's cute.

What that means I'm not exactly sure, but it definitely tweaks my perception. Not for the worse though.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Not at all. brownie points for her having her own car though. Means I don't always have to be the one driving.

yes it does...i hate driving with a passion and will get out of it any chance i get...hell i'll pass over the keys to my own car

Definitely minor but I've always liked if a woman lets you drive her car. I have no problem doing all the driving, I prefer it actually, but rather than always taking my car, it's a gesture I've always liked if they offer for you to drive theirs.
To the OP, I care only if it's an interesting car that I might like. If she drives manual that's definitely a huge plus, but I wouldn't hold it against her if she drove a beatup old Civic, just the same as I wouldn't like her more if she had a 5-Series. I wouldn't want to be judged based on my car, I won't do the same to her.

I just check to see if the car is clean, and if the trunk is full of junk. I've seen alotta girls have like 5-6 pairs of shoes, and dirty clothes in the trunk, empty liq bottles. Let's me know where their head is at.

Also, for example, my boys ex gf used to stay Louie, fendi, dressed the the nines, yet she had a Yaris. Which tells me, tells me she prob is a shop a holic, 99/100 times. Or she could be that 1 % that doesn't seem a car as anything but transportation, and you have to feel her out.

Originally Posted by eddiee21

We're not materialistic like women.
Originally Posted by JayHood23

Is it just me or does anyone else hate seeing women driving SUVs. Bothers me to no end

Youre not the only one bruh, i have a theory that most car accidents are from women who cant control their SUVs so i always smh when i see a chick in one. I dont understand why you 5'5' with a truck. 

Back
Top Bottom