Do u repeat outfits? Vol stay fresh

If you never sweat during lifting you're doing it all wrong. How are you not sweating doing leg days? Unless you're just doing leg curls and extensions.

I'm just gonna assume you're out of shape fam or you don't lift regularly.

You really sweating profusely in a gym with A/C from simply doing squats? You must be fat b.

Last edited:

Nah.

Dirt and ish getting all over you...

It's not eem that serious.

You can wear it again after the next laundry cycle.
you roll around in the grass papi?
My apparel stays Oxi Clean b.

Got Billy Mays rising up out the grave to personally get the dirt off my shoulder.

May one day our paths cross so I can bless you with my eminence fam.

blackjesus.jpg

If u mean like bball shorts and a t and u aint did nuffin been nowhere yea

But if u means like a fit....like u went sumwhere lookin fresh....hell no i dont wear that the next day lol.

This. Jeans are the exception. I can rock the same jeans 5 days a week and wont wash them for months.

i wore the same pair of jeans for 27 days once as a running joke. they were clean, smelled good and looked new. jeans are sturdy like brooke hogan's chin b.

My old savage days. Rage till 7am. After the clubs and bars. Pass out till 7pm on someone's couch. Wake up do it again same fit. :pimp:

If you never sweat during lifting you're doing it all wrong. How are you not sweating doing leg days? Unless you're just doing leg curls and extensions.

I'm just gonna assume you're out of shape fam or you don't lift regularly.

You really sweating profusely in a gym with A/C from simply doing squats? You must be fat b.
Nope, I'm in shape fam. Probably in the top percentile for non-professional dudes. Who said I sweat profusely? I sweat enough where I wouldn't want to wear the same shirt without wash again.

Repeat outfits two days because it was a clean fit :lol:

Boy everyone of my fits is clean so no need to repeat.

Repeat outfits two days because it was a clean fit :lol:

Boy everyone of my fits is clean so no need to repeat.
Yeah but what if one your fits is cleaner than the other? Also what if you went to a party that you thought a certain girl that you liked would be there.... but she wasn't? The next day you know she would be at a bar you were going to.... would you wear the same fit then?

I do it all the time, no shame. Some clothing I just like a lot plus it's not like I ran a triathlon in it. :lol:

You're disgusting fam.

I had girls tell me they don't shower after working out that day because they barely sweat. tf yall doing in the gym? Just watching tv?

You can still have a great workout lifting heavy without sweating excessively. Nothin wrong with what dude is doing.

That's foul as ****...

Not sweating excessively doesn't mean that your body is clean :lol:

Anyways, to answer OP...no, I don't repeat outfits.

Only thing I repeat are PJs...which I wear for 2/3 days, then they go in the dirty clothes basket.

Who wearsThe same outfit the next day tho? Lol.

Most of yalls parents wouldnt eem allow that went they seny you off to school.

Last edited:
Not usually the next day unless it's an extenuating circumstances.

There have been times I got fitted and ended up not going out or went somewhere where I wasn't seen and was like "I'm wearing this again" :lol:

"you aint got nothin on the rich, every other day my whole dress code switch"

Last edited:
Sat and sun... I wore the same fit. Unless people seen me and I will see them again [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Had a nice fit once chilling with the homies and a few chicks. About 2 months later the same chicks saw me in the same fit with different jeans :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom