Do We Like This?

Originally Posted by kickzrforme

Too many questions arise with a butt like that...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

hovkid where you at

laugh.gif

This is actually a really hard one for me.....she's not fat but the mass is just ridiculous and to be honest....weird.

BUT, since she is not fat, I think I'd actually vote she could get it.  I'd really prefer if she could class it up a bit though.  Either way, its for the wow factor only and I'd never want to see her again.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

hovkid where you at

laugh.gif

This is actually a really hard one for me.....she's not fat but the mass is just ridiculous and to be honest....weird.

BUT, since she is not fat, I think I'd actually vote she could get it.  I'd really prefer if she could class it up a bit though.  Either way, its for the wow factor only and I'd never want to see her again.

New found respect for you Hovkid.

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

smh.gif
booty shots have ruined everything.
Women think they can just go get a shot and it will make them look good, but they really look ridiculous
Nothing is natural anymore

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

smh.gif
booty shots have ruined everything.
Women think they can just go get a shot and it will make them look good, but they really look ridiculous
Nothing is natural anymore

This.

But I'd STILL smash for the $$%! of it...

Just imagine all that cellulite, pressin' against you like a pillow full of cottage cheese...

Edit:  Just read that they were implants.  I change my answer to simply "No".

I honeslty could not give a valid response without seeing it in person...

Could be really good......or really tragic....

just horrible...i wudnt smash that....seeing that has the same affect of seeing a grandma wit tig ole bitties for me

imagine smashing doggy n lookin down n all u see is ur chest hair n a top of her crack

Back
Top Bottom