Do white people?

I don't know why, but while watching Chris Farley videos on youtube, I started to think of white people who had black hair and I couldn't think of anyone. Thought of Tom Cruse, Matt Damon, Michael J Fox, excluded old white people, started thinking of my white friends and none of them had black hair etc.... I'm talking born with straight black(color) hair...

So I google white people with black hair and I just got a whole bunch of pics with white people with corn rolls, and Afros, and just pics of random black people.

Am I tripping?

I don't know why, but while watching Chris Farley videos on youtube, I started to think of white people who had black hair and I couldn't think of anyone. Thought of Tom Cruse, Matt Damon, Michael J Fox, excluded old white people, started thinking of my white friends and none of them had black hair etc.... I'm talking born with straight black(color) hair...

So I google white people with black hair and I just got a whole bunch of pics with white people with corn rolls, and Afros, and just pics of random black people.

Am I tripping?

Yes.

Eminem, hitler just to name a couple

The hell is the matter with you boy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom