Do yall agree we need some IV's?

if they still use banana shape molds and military iv type quality, then no, we don't need anymore of those type of IVs.

Jordan needs to fix the paint problem on the IV retro cause they way its seems all retros are 150 and up now.

Jordan needs to fix the paint problem on the IV retro cause they way its seems all retros are 150 and up now.

i bet you they'll make a bin23 version of the iv's before they make a general release for the public. still won't solve the crappy midsole paint. and yes, we do need some iv's.

i bet you they'll make a bin23 version of the iv's before they make a general release for the public. still won't solve the crappy midsole paint. and yes, we do need some iv's.

Originally Posted by Quashy

2n9i62f.jpg

pimp.gif
IMO ad look at the quality of that leather. I mean if JB is running out of ideas like we say. Why not start re-releasing the Retro+s.? Another idea is a olympic 60+. Melo II's. The Chrome II's. Flint IX's & Olive's since we just got alot of IX's. To many of the X's are in the vault to name. Ima smack somebody if they dont release the Obsidian XII's or French Blue XII's. To many retros that havent been released in a minute for JB is be digging back 5 years to release the shoe. Look at the releases that havent been around for 10 years or more; come on JB.
This guy knows what hes talking about. Navy's, Oreo's and Cements would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Quashy

2n9i62f.jpg

pimp.gif
IMO ad look at the quality of that leather. I mean if JB is running out of ideas like we say. Why not start re-releasing the Retro+s.? Another idea is a olympic 60+. Melo II's. The Chrome II's. Flint IX's & Olive's since we just got alot of IX's. To many of the X's are in the vault to name. Ima smack somebody if they dont release the Obsidian XII's or French Blue XII's. To many retros that havent been released in a minute for JB is be digging back 5 years to release the shoe. Look at the releases that havent been around for 10 years or more; come on JB.
This guy knows what hes talking about. Navy's, Oreo's and Cements would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

CDP IV's even though i pass on the pack, white cements, white navys and my holy grails COOL GREYs PLZZZ!!!

CDP IV's even though i pass on the pack, white cements, white navys and my holy grails COOL GREYs PLZZZ!!!

Originally Posted by sickickz23

if they still use banana shape molds and military iv type quality, then no, we don't need anymore of those type of IVs.

x2I have a pair of the columbia's and op is right. The quality of the leather is ridiculous. They weigh a ton the leather is that thick. I wish Jordan could release some decent fours. Surely it can't be that hard.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

x2I have a pair of the columbia's and op is right. The quality of the leather is ridiculous. They weigh a ton the leather is that thick. I wish Jordan could release some decent fours. Surely it can't be that hard.

Bit soon for all the OG colors except white/Cement, but i'm sure JB have plans for all of them.

Bit soon for all the OG colors except white/Cement, but i'm sure JB have plans for all of them.

Cement 4 pls. Black cw nd white cw in a package together. =]

Now dats a package deal... (somebody send me nike/jb email.) Lol

Cement 4 pls. Black cw nd white cw in a package together. =]

Now dats a package deal... (somebody send me nike/jb email.) Lol

Back
Top Bottom