Do yall think 2chainz will last past this summer

I think 2chainz will still be around in few years actually, while his lyrics are simplistic he has a good ear for beats. After a song like "duffle bag boy" most rappers would have went away, its 5 years later and he is one of hottest rappers out. I have major respect for his hustle.

Unless Yeezy releases him, I think Chainz will continue to be featured on bangers ... Will he be around like 2 years from now ??? Ehhh not sure, but he wil be around the whole year no doubt

Yeah he's here to stay. This album is crucial though, if he pulls a Wiz Khagina and puts out a fairy %@+ album he won't last too long. As long as he stays consistent he'll be fine. Hopefully he'll get the spot Gucci would have if he didnt get locked up every weekend.

And future's here to stay too. Girls love him+ hooks are fire

Tit not going to jail or kicking %*%@*$ out of moving cars though...I don't think he will be as relevant as he is currently, but he will still be doing features galore.

Futuristic wrote:
Yeah he's here to stay. This album is crucial though, if he pulls a Wiz Khagina and puts out a fairy %@+ album he won't last too long. As long as he stays consistent he'll be fine. Hopefully he'll get the spot Gucci would have if he didnt get locked up every weekend.

And future's here to stay too. Girls love him+ hooks are fire
Future's complete garbage, and when people remember how overused autotune is, it's on to the next watered down artist.
He'll get a 17 minutes of fame instead of 15 cause he's somebody in Dungeon Family's cousin. 

Worst thing to happen to Future is he put out an album.

Tit will always "be around" just like he has the past 8 years

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

yall know 2 chainz aint a new rapper right?

Im sure most people know that. Luda had him on the bench for years.
most people don't know that tity boi  wasn't a new rapper
laugh.gif

I don't see why not, dude has been making consistant music for a while now and has a good work ethic. Needless to mention all them bangers he has. I still bump Trapaveli 2 hard and he dropped that like 3 years ago. !$!* da roof x Up In Smoke
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Worst thing to happen to Future is he put out an album.

Tit will always "be around" just like he has the past 8 years

TRUUUU

and Tity2necklace is at the peak, or DAMN NEAR close of what he will reach. however, he will definitely be around next summer.

He just gotta slow down some. When I heard him on the boyfriend remix I was like aight that's enough
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Originally Posted by Deuce King

He seems like one of those rappers that will be here today and gone tomorrow.

Except for he's been here for like 10 years now.

He was in the background back then, and now he's in the forefront or in the spotlight.  I'm referring to his time in the spotlight. 

Took him too long to get here - he's not going to let it go that easily.

The OD hype behind him may die down, but he'll be around.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

He seems like one of those rappers that will be here today and gone tomorrow.

Except for he's been here for like 10 years now.

He was in the background back then, and now he's in the forefront or in the spotlight.  I'm referring to his time in the spotlight. 

True
Not sure why people referring to his past in DTP as actual career time.  Being on the bench on a major rapper team hardly count.  Thats like Torch from CCC blowing up and people saying he been at it for 8 years because of a song on Port of Miami.

I'd probably count playaz circle on up personally.

Back to the question I would say maybe the year but not much after.  

That's a little different. Torch wasn't one of the biggest songs of the year at the time (Duffle Bag Boyz)

In the spotlight or not...most *#**** that pick up a mic don't get to "background status on a major rapper's team".

a lot of dumb people in here will be the same ones bumping his 2013 summer shiiiiii

I don't think he'll be around much longer, he's old and beyond repetitive. I enjoy some of his music but it's the same flow every damn time. Album will come out, have a couple good singles and then he'll fade away.

2 chainz is actually a better rapper so.....

jeezy sucks man... he been feeding yall the same 5 songs since forever

Back
Top Bottom