Do you believe in karma?

Karma is like Santa Claus for adults. People can't act decent unless there's some type of higher entity/power that will "reward" them for good deeds.

Karma is as real as horoscopes.  There's no direct correlation between anything.  People justify what they want to justify and ignore what doesn't fit.

there is no santa
there is no karma
horoscopes= bull poop

i mean, bad people do messed up things all the time and nothing but good things happen to them.

IMO karma is just if you keep doin bad things the percentage of somethin bad happening to you goes up. And vice versa for good things. That's it

Originally Posted by Kramer

IMO karma is just if you keep doin bad things the percentage of somethin bad happening to you goes up. And vice versa for good things. That's it

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

I believe in Karma for sanity purposes

At least you admit it. Karma is WISHFUL thinking. It's also one of the reasons why people are religious, most people don't do good for the sake of doing good they do good to avoid the "consequences" of not doing good.
Too many bad things happen to innocent people for me to believe in karma.

Karma-quotes.gif

Believe...

or don't.

Live your life.

i egged my neighbor's car as a kid. i didn't even care what his reaction to it would be, i just didn't want to be seen doing it. i don't even remember why i threw the egg at his car.

in '05, i had the 03silverbullet in the parking lot of some AMC out in sherman oaks. i don't remember the flick but i remember walking outside to my baby and seeing her covered in eggs. i said to myself, what did i do to deserve that from some random a__hole, then i remembered all those years ago when i was a kid and what i did to my neighbor.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

i egged my neighbor's car as a kid. i didn't even care what his reaction to it would be, i just didn't want to be seen doing it. i don't even remember why i threw the egg at his car.

in '05, i had the 03silverbullet in the parking lot of some AMC out in sherman oaks. i don't remember the flick but i remember walking outside to my baby and seeing her covered in eggs. i said to myself, what did i do to deserve that from some random a__hole, then i remembered all those years ago when i was a kid and what i did to my neighbor.

Nothing more than a coincidence.

Nope.

But I do believe that everything does in fact happen for a reason.

Nah, the world is too big and too random.

Same thing goes for the belief that everything happens for a reason. What possible reason did 9-11 happen, or planes crash, or babies die etc. Just doesn't make sense to me.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Nah, the world is too big and too random.

Same thing goes for the belief that everything happens for a reason. What possible reason did 9-11 happen, or planes crash, or babies die etc. Just doesn't make sense to me.

Slowly, I'm starting to believe this is a load of !!@#

I believe in balance of good energy and bad energy so yeah I guess I believe in Karma. Yin & Yang

Back
Top Bottom