Do you buy used Nikes...etc...?

I just got some used XXI's today...great condition. I've only bought used a few times, and I normally only do it if they're very close to ds.

I buy some, I sell some. I guess I treat them like used cars. I restore some, I play in some and I just keep some that are pretty much V(^10000000)NDS.

i bought some kobe IV b/w/del sol the other week for 70 bux what a steal..he only wore em for causal..i use em to ball anyway

always looking on ebay for cheap heat you just have to know what questions to ask & always ask for more pics because most of the pics on listings hide anyflaws... i got some 01' Bred Xi's for some CDP V's that were too big 4 me good trade i got the CDP's for free....

I bought a pair of used og black/red XIII's last yr for only $170 in good condition and don't have fogged air bubbles like most of the ds's.I'm trying to cop a pair of foam pearls from dude for $260 that only wore them a few minutes. I'd pass on HOH new pearls for some slightly usedog's any day.

I don't usually buy 'em used unless I've seen a ton of pics or seen them in person. Sometimes you can't tell whether or not someone'sballed in a pair and that's something I've always tried to avoid. My feet sweat like crazy when I'm balling, can't imagine how it is forothers. I wouldn't be able to stand that.

I do, i would rather not but i do.

I mean, where you gonna find DS Nike Air Max DT4? i was searching for a long time in my size...so i had to cop when i could.

the only time i'll buy used kicks if i no longer could find a deadstock pair. also if the shoes actually looks like new.

if the shoes look 9/10 in condition then yes. It also depend on what type of shoes it is. I only buy used shoes that i missed out when they release or if ireally like that shoes for bball, etc.

i do but i almost always toss the insoles out and stick new ones in there. Laces too if possible.

Back
Top Bottom