Do you care how your insoles look ?

Noticed Nike been steppin up they're insole game the last few years more than in the past. Do u like or could u do without patterns or designs. I'm just tryin to see who really cares how they look. It don't hurt the shoe but I could do without it.

It's nice to have something special once in a while, especially on a sig. Either way, I'll live.

I know you said nike but I would like the Jumpmans on jordans to stay intact after more than 2-3 wears. Also I noticed in my hyperdunks and hyperizes the "Nike Basketball" peeled right off on the First wear. I know their basketball shoes and their suppose to have wear and tear, but why put a design if it peels off on the first wear?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Noticed Nike been steppin up they're insole game the last few years more than in the past. .

Sorry, but considering how thin some of those insoles are now, i don't agree.

I switch out insoles for better ones anyways...no use for the Nike/Jordan ones when they are thin as hell.

The only good ones are the ones that have stitched in graphics, aka the Jordan XVIII, Zoom Flight Turbine, etc. Of course, those are all in the past. I haven't seen a stitched-in graphic in forever. I did like the AF25 one though

Best insole I ever saw was on the Iverson Answer IV... 2 years of playing in that shoe and the graphics still held up.

it doesnt really matter for me if they're there then its just one more thing to look at when i first open the shoe box after i purchase.

I always swap them out w/ a cushioned dr scholl's they make any sneaker feel like ur walking on clouds. They  always come w/ better arch support than the stock insoles... 

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

I always swap them out w/ a cushioned dr scholl's they make any sneaker feel like ur walking on clouds. They  always come w/ better arch support than the stock insoles... 
I also do that too. I wait until the stock insoles are worn out though.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

i dont care, mine get worn out the first wear.

Wow... he's back.
But for the OP.

Its simply a nice touch.. not a need be or necessity.   For those upset about peeling.. why worry.. your foots on top of it. I see it only as a reason to push the price of my kicks up...

I just think it's a nice touch. I'm the type who wears all the shoes I get, so I don't care about things staying absolutely perfect. I can see for those who keep pairs DS as a collectible why they would care.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Wow... he's back.
But for the OP.

Its simply a nice touch.. not a need be or necessity.   For those upset about peeling.. why worry.. your foots on top of it. I see it only as a reason to push the price of my kicks up...
OG BILLY HO! lol yea i dont really care if it peels off it peels off I'll live.

I care about how they feel, rather then how they look.

I don't pay much mind to it, but when there's a design, its a cool bonus... That's about it.

Speaking of things being worn out........

(doubt it's who it seems like it might be, but i couldn't resist...)

Back
Top Bottom