Do you cook for yourself? vol. Quick & Easy

I don't live at home and am looking for quick, easy, affordable meals I can make for myself when I come home from work. Just wondering if anyone has goodsuggestions, maybe even leave a recipe or something.

Spaghetti is always a cheap and affordable way to feed yourself. That's if you like Spaghetti..

Are you trying to eat healthy? I just ordered 3 medium pizzas from Pizza Hut... came out to $18 with delivery charge and tax... then I used coupon code"IX" to take $5 off, so I paid about $15 with tip included.

It all depends on what you like, there are many options. Do you like Thai food? Go here then www.enjoythaifood.com

not neccesarily trying to eat healthy, but im sick of chinese and pizza and diners every night at this point. sometimes i make chicken cutlets and pasta and asalad. sometimes i make sausage and peppers. that is the extent of my cooking pretty much

Buy chicken in bulk, separate into single servings in ziploc bags and freeze them.

Get your ingredient/spice game right.

Google chicken recipes.

Some of my favorites are vinegar chicken, chicken adobo and chicken with roasted vegetables.

Julienned onions, green and red pepper, carrot, chopped mushrooms, garlic, cubed chicken breast, al-dente whole-grain penne, sauteed all together with oliveoil, salt, and black pepper.

Get all your shopping/cooking in on Sundays (or pick a day). Then throw all the food in containers in your fridge and you have quick things to grab during theweek.

I cannot tell you how much money you will save this way as well as time throughout the week. You dont need to be a gourmet chef either.

I eat healthy and for example this past Sunday I cooked up a load of chicken breasts, bought a grip of fruits/veggies and healthy sides and boom my dinners areset pretty much for the week. But I'm a guy who can eat chicken-based dinners every day and not get tired of it.

Well if your lazy like me you can do PB sandwiches, Bowl Noodles, Frozen BBQ Wings, Cereal etc.

You can also get a rice cooker which will make cooking rice easy. Then you can add different stuff with that like cut up steak and etc. You can also buytortilla wraps and makes burritos pretty easily.
Spaghetti's also easy to make if you dont make your own pasta sauce and stuff. Just cook the ground beef, boil the spaghetti, add the sauce.

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

george foreman grill thats all you need to know

Truth
pimp.gif

All you gotta do is slap a burger, hot dog, steak, whatever and your good. The whip up some quick steamed vegetables or whatever little side dish you wantand your set.

Also a slow cooker is great too. You toss everything in there in the morning and its done by the time you get home. I make an awesome pot roast with our slowcooker.

Back
Top Bottom