Do you disqualify females based on past relationship history?

"i'm in the church now..."

grin.gif

mad.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

How the hell is that more legit than me telling her the truth?

I'm not trying to save face with this girl but at the same time I wasn't trying to be mean. I told it like it was. Open and shut case Johnson.

Me disqualifying her was two-fold, she passed me up (1) and she fell for the hype of this other dude (2). Like I think people misinterpret this as my being salty at the dude, I really don't care about the dude but it was the fact that she passed me up when I was showing her my best side and she now probably see's me for what I am, appreciates it and tried to holler at me and got denied
laugh.gif

Looking back I think I should have just kept it at a no without a reason, only because now i've made it worse for the next man who comes with honest intentions like I did.
Sometimes it isn't just about being legit. You need to hold back and not let your emotions sway your mouth, that's what women do.

You indirectly got your payback by turning her down, which shows your petty side and reflects badly. I understand that you're upset about it, we've all been mad before, but you need to stand up for yourself by not cooperating, instead of retaliating.

You could've kept it short or even saved her info/number etc and just ignored her, which would show that you've moved on from it without letting it affect you. You could've smashed in the future and gave her the cold shoulder to make her feel used, even. Not my thing but I know how susceptible girls are to that trick... But it's too late now. Just don't let it happen again and bury it in your head. That simple. Plus, be happy it wasn't the love of your life. You've lost nothing but your control.

Keep it moving and keep your feelings saved for the more important things in life.
b.s.... I got the digits since way back with the lumberjack and the hat to match.  I think some of you dudes are either ugly as hell, have no dignitiy as a man, or young.  Getting tail is not the end all be all of this male-female dynamic.
I'm past the point of just smashing and dashing on certain chicks.  I feel like at this point I no longer need to save face with ANY female to make me look better in their eyes.  I put the truth on the table more now because I not only feel better when I do but I don't need to develop this unecessary games with %%*!+$.  Tail could've been had, but this one wasn't worth the work at all, no matter how pretty she was.  I just re-read this thread and I take back that I should have handled it different.  I still didn't know this thread was still running.

I'll call a spade a spade...it was petty of me...then and now but I def didn't cry myself to sleep about it 
laugh.gif
.  I mean i've been turned down a couple times, i'm weathered in this regard.

I think the notion of me being a #$#*$$ up person is what got me heated.  I'm not.  I tells it like it is so that I no longer have to think about "oh you know, I should play this game this way so that they think about me in a positive light"  +%$% that...life is too short to be lying to some %%*!+$ that have no reason to be in my life at this point.  If anything that broad must be deeply in love with me at this point since she can't have what she wanted...isn't that how girlz think? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thejrob

Originally Posted by bleach

i dont completely agree with the idea that "the past is the past"
the past in what shapes who we are in the present
I agree. I do however have mixed feelings because you kinda want to give everyone a fair shot...but theres always that bias...its natural

Originally Posted by likethematrix

ya'll cats dont even mess with %$*!!# like that. i see you cats in the no fap and gf problems threads.

you did the right thing Grim. %#*@ that $!%%*. she aint *%#*.

she turned you down, then gets mad when you pay it back?
you sposed to love this $!%%* even tho she was off doing her own thing.

DO NOT EVER EVER EVER LIE TO A FEMALE.
thats what makes you soft. most of these cats are plankton swimming in a pool of hammerhead sharks. tellin you that you soft.

i cant tell you how many chicks that turned me down only to try and come back later.
they got words way worse than you told her.

you ever show a chick who wanted to date you a picture of you getting your no no part sucked by another chick?
thats how its sposed to go down.
she is a single fish in an ocean.
she aint *%#*.

Damn.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

In retrospect I just think i'm salty. Basically the situation is that I approached this girl in college she said no, she dated some dude in one of those hyperstrike bands that form in college
laugh.gif
. I met her on the train going to an open house recently, her friend told me that she was feeling me and then I shut that !%$ down.

I mean I still find her super attractive but I feel like it's not good enough for me knowing that I got turned down for some faux jimmy eats world band member.

I mean it's not like I berated her about her choices, I just said that I wasn't feeling her like that and she asked me if it was because of that incident in college and I was like yea.
Damn, your sensitive. 
laugh.gif

^ Says the dude with a Drake avi (no shots tho, just making a point)
laugh.gif
. Anyway, OP kill yaself for that one. You salty because she wasn't feeling you before, but is now? The reason you gave was stupid as hell. Smh.

After reading more of Grimlock's posts, I understand where he is coming from. Keep in mind that people change, you shouldn't be so harsh in life tho.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I look it at it as a business would. If I apply for a job, and my resume shows I've had 20 jobs the last few years, it's going to raise eyebrows. Now if it shows I've had one steady job throughout those years, it will show longetivity, commitement, loyalty, etc. Those are qualities I would want out of a woman so their past does matter.
Word
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Depending on the age, if you have 4 or 5 long commtiments, it's all good. If you have 31 "It was just the tip, I was drunk those nights, that was
the old me" type of ^@%>, don't get mad if I look at you funny just cause you FINALLY decided to slow down and try to make me "the one". 

I'm in this situation... My girl has slept with a few dudes and she told me the #... Everytime I'm with her its the only thing I'm thinking about. I don't know if I should keep the relationship going or not. I do like being with her but for the sex, dome, etc.

She's very insecure due to her previous relationships... So I dont know..

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

well listen, at the end of the day I still feel I made the right decision cuz had me and this girl progressed even farther I probably would have just told her to kick rocks eventually. I think I gave the impression that this girl is wifey material...she's not and i'm not looking to complicate my life with her b.s. (family, chicken-head friends)

I think one of my best and worst qualities is that I tell it like it is and wear my heart on my sleeve.

I actually feel good that I told her like that.
laugh.gif

Brolic your right. you old $#@ +%%***$@$%%%
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm the same way so, eh. Enjoy that feel bro.

i_hug_that_feel.png

Me too

Question- If someone told you they cheated on their gf/bf of 6 years several times would you hold that against them?

I cringe when I hear guys/girls say ppl make mistakes im no robot. Get the f*ck out of here with that sh*t. Im sure if a girl told you she slept with a married man you would look at her differently. I honestly dont know if I would be able to give that person a chance. I know ppl change but I dont think i could go thru with it.

It's tough to not dwell in the past though. You always want to find out how your woman was prior to the relationship. Scenario: You find out your girl has cheated in past relationships. Does it make you feel different about the person? Can people truly change...

Hell yes you disqualify them! I didn't one time and it was the worst...smh. giving people a chance FTL.

Back
Top Bottom