Do you enjoy Kanye's or Kid Cudi's music more?

Both of there albums are amongst the best from last year not just hiphop but music. But I found myself relating to Cudis music a lot more. It's a lot deeper, everything about it. And I'm really surprised that I took this point of view. I mean Kanye had CD and LR, but comparing their last 3 albums, or Cudi's 3 albums, Scott easily wins it for me....

Both of there albums are amongst the best from last year not just hiphop but music. But I found myself relating to Cudis music a lot more. It's a lot deeper, everything about it. And I'm really surprised that I took this point of view. I mean Kanye had CD and LR, but comparing their last 3 albums, or Cudi's 3 albums, Scott easily wins it for me....

Kanye, and its not even close.

CD + LR > Everything Cudi has done in his life and will do in his life.

Kanye, and its not even close.

CD + LR > Everything Cudi has done in his life and will do in his life.

Yeah thats what I said, CD and LR have strong songs.

But I find a kid named Cudi better then Graduation and A man on the moon is much better then 808's. And 2010 was close, but I like MOTM2 better. Just an opinion. Curious what ya'LL think.

Yeah thats what I said, CD and LR have strong songs.

But I find a kid named Cudi better then Graduation and A man on the moon is much better then 808's. And 2010 was close, but I like MOTM2 better. Just an opinion. Curious what ya'LL think.

For me Cudi more. Without the production Kanye's album is no where near as good as it is.

I don't consider Cudi a rapper though. But musically i love what he puts out. MOTM1 and 2 are both great IMO.

For me Cudi more. Without the production Kanye's album is no where near as good as it is.

I don't consider Cudi a rapper though. But musically i love what he puts out. MOTM1 and 2 are both great IMO.

Dont like cudi, very basic, mumbles lol, never excited me, plus look at my avy lol

Dont like cudi, very basic, mumbles lol, never excited me, plus look at my avy lol

Originally Posted by nocomment6

deeper? are you serious? pretending your suicidal aint whats hot on the streets, along with Kudi needed Kanye to produce a hit for him

Back
Top Bottom