do you ever wonder what 2Pac was saying about the Industry is true or not?

#!

it's funny how all of a sudden people are talking about all these rappers who are gay and in this video Dr. Dre & Quincy Jones gets exposed for trying to make Pac look like a !+$#+. maybe it's not true because Pac did go to Dance School and was rockin a nose piercing which is pretty suspect. so many questions with so little answers

Man after what Xzibit said about diddy and the industry I believe a lot of this gayness in the music industry

roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't believe people take these things seriously.. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

I'll be honest with you...
Many of the dudes i've known that were really into the arts or music were gay. 

Not all. Because I know some artists and musicians personally that i've grown up with that aren't...so i'm not saying this to be descriptive of everyone.

Think about it, what type of guy did you know growing up that was super into poetry and drama though? 

Now add 20 years to that in their career and they're the age where the world knows them...yeah, they might be famous, but you might want to ask...what type of dude were you back then? 
laugh.gif

That being said, I think people only rail against it because we've been taught to do so...i know it would be awkward dealiing with an openly gay rapper but thats only because I don't know if I could over come all that i've been trained to expect from a "rapper" image. 

mental conditioning is a major obstacle to even addressing this.

Its the elephant in the room. 

Originally Posted by sillyputty

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Not all. Because I know some artists and musicians personally that i've grown up with that aren't...so i'm not saying this to be descriptive of everyone.

Think about it, what type of guy did you know growing up that was super into poetry and drama though? 

Now add 20 years to that in their career and they're the age where the world knows them...yeah, they might be famous, but you might want to ask...what type of dude were you back then? 
laugh.gif

That being said, I think people only rail against it because we've been taught to do so...i know it would be awkward dealiing with an openly gay rapper but thats only because I don't know if I could over come all that i've been trained to expect from a "rapper" image. 

This. I came to this conclusion a few months ago. 
Artsy +#$@$! tend to be on the soft side period. Doesnt mean everybody is gay but youre definitely going to have your "free spirits"

Think about it these dudes are expressing there emotions for a living. 
laugh.gif

You guys have to play the percentages.

If 5% or 10% or whatever of the population is gay, then it would stand that 5% or 10% of the music industry is as well.

Or maybe more, because, as has been stated, that percentage may be higher when you're talking about the arts, or entertainment.

And y'all do know that gay doesn't just pertain to men right? We're also talking about women here.

I think the issue when it comes to Hip Hop is that no one is open about it. It's a big cover up.

Look at Mr. Cee. And it's probably even worse when you're working with Dancehall artists too. That's why what Joe said was real. Just be honest about that +%@@ if that's you.

It's whatever though. I've worked with openly gay artists. And openly gay executives. And probably a few in the closet. If you work in this business, odds are you have.

What they do with their personal lives don't effect me none.

Trust me when I tell you, there's a lot of hetero %$+%+++ goin' on in this business too.

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by sillyputty

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This. I came to this conclusion a few months ago. 
Artsy +#$@$! tend to be on the soft side period. Doesnt mean everybody is gay but youre definitely going to have your "free spirits"

Think about it these dudes are expressing there emotions for a living. 
laugh.gif

I kinda had a "wee-bay.gif" moment when I realized this too
...like...bruh were you at home writing rhymes while the real gangsters were living the life you rap about? 
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Thats why I laugh at dudes who defend all these thug rappers. Most of the REAL OGs dont get to rap. They're too busy...BEING OGs!

Singers too...
Thats why I'm not all surprised about gay rumors about these dudes. 

Gone are the days of the super masculine singers...all of our R&B singers these days are dudes who while they might get some box on the side, really aint doing anything to give any indication of the existence of testosterone. 
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Miguel. Neyo. Trey Songz (who sucks anyways)

But hey VIDEO KILLED THE RADIO STAR. 

Back
Top Bottom