do you facebook random people you meet at work?

i was at work today and i never ever ever see any cute girls or even any girls at all in my age range. a lil hottie came in today and i remembered her namejust because i got a memory like that and i facebooked it. she actually graduated from the same school as me. i wanna say hey but dont wanna come off as thestalker of the year., can it be done?!

link
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

with a face like that in your avatar, no.

laugh.gif

give it a week or so
link?
laugh.gif

Go buy some sex panther to seal the deal

Yes.

First off, do not instantly add her or message her on facebook, that is stalker status fam. Your gonna have to play the waiting game, until you see her again.When you see her at your job, (if you have time) start a quick lil conversation with her and somehow lead it to facebook or something across those lines. Cracka few jokes to get her to feel a bit more comfortable with the convo and topic than ask her "hey, do you have facebook?" Obviously she does, youbetter hope she admits it, but than ask her if she minds if you could add her.

nah its either a yes or no. im a newly graduated pharmacist who just stopped talkin to some bird for the past year. only people that come back to my place isold ladies lookin for their laxatives. trust me, ive been there 18 months and can count the # of cute girls on one hand. odds are this girl isnt comin back onmy shift. young people dont need meds to stay alive like the elderly w one foot already in the ground. i got a good memory thats how i got thru school and thischicks got an easy name to remember. its not a 'wait til she comes back' cause like i said, thats not happenin! only 60+ and medicaid pts come to myplace 98% of the time

yeah itd be HIPPA if i posted peoples profiles online, not if i said hi to someone. im not posting anyones medication history online, dont worry bout that.unless i read the law wrong, theres nothin against the law sayin hi!?

Originally Posted by belle155

nah its either a yes or no. im a newly graduated pharmacist who just stopped talkin to some bird for the past year. only people that come back to my place is old ladies lookin for their laxatives. trust me, ive been there 18 months and can count the # of cute girls on one hand. odds are this girl isnt comin back on my shift. young people dont need meds to stay alive like the elderly w one foot already in the ground. i got a good memory thats how i got thru school and this chicks got an easy name to remember. its not a 'wait til she comes back' cause like i said, thats not happenin! only 60+ and medicaid pts come to my place 98% of the time
laugh.gif

I say go for it man, if you ain't ever gonna see her again then the ball is already in your courst.

Maybe she will like the attention.

yeah itd be HIPPA if i posted peoples profiles online, not if i said hi to someone. im not posting anyones medication history online, dont worry bout that. unless i read the law wrong, theres nothin against the law sayin hi!?
Do it at your own risk, young'n. I wouldn't mention that you saw her in a pharmacy though. This is analogous to using a patient'sphone number you have on file to call them for non-business related reasons. I don't know your company's policy but if she files a complaint againstyou (probably unlikely) it could be grounds for termination.

You should have just manned up and asked her for the info right then.

Honestly Facebook should be renamed Stalkerbook, you have nothing to lose.

YO!
i wanna say hey but dont wanna come off as the stalker of the year., can it be done?!
I facebook mad randoms. It is what it is. They with it or they ain't.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
i wanna say hey but dont wanna come off as the stalker of the year., can it be done?!
I facebook mad randoms. It is what it is. They with it or they ain't.

DF!!!
laugh.gif
Agreed. Some of yall are forgetting cute ladies get hitup by thirsty dudes like ourselves all the time .. It normally aint a thing for them to accept an ad and very rarely do they find it "stalkerish"

Just ask her if she is on facebook next time you see her. You know she does, but asking will make it seem like you haven't went home and got all JackByrnes Meet the Parents on her on your free time.

Simple as that, it eliminates the creepy factor.

Originally Posted by geminifly

Thats not what Facebook is for?

I've been going about this all wrong.

roll.gif
roll.gif

I was just about to post that..

Next post "So I drove my car today..Thoughts?"

yea i wasnt sure how that would look. i mean if you went to footlocker and talked to a cute cashier then the next day she hit you up on facebook cause sheremembered the name off your credit card, what would you think? im just sayin. Ants a mod, im rollin w that.

DF!

Back
Top Bottom