Do you give your girl money to play with? Vol. You ain't gettin nada

How yall cats ain't out there making more money than yall wifeys?

Yall non tippin dudes always justifying yall ways talkin bout "they should go out and do something better", "not my fault their job relies on my tips, should've made better decisions". But you out here letting wifey make more money than you.

I make more money than my girl. But I'd be thrilled if she did. Just because she make more than me, don't mean I'm struggling.

Come on bruh.... This is Niketalk. :lol: That's the mentality around here.

No.

Hate to sound like an ***...

But when I actually date someone, im only looking up or directly horizontal, im not messing with any chick that doesn't have her own.

Ofc when we're out and about together I cover pretty much every expense, gentleman status.. But im mad picky when it comes to actually locking someone down.

I'll mess with anyone im just attracted to though
laugh.gif

No.

Hate to sound like an ***...

But when I actually date someone, im only looking up or directly horizontal, im not messing with any chick that doesn't have her own.

Ofc when we're out and about together I cover pretty much every expense, gentleman status.. But im mad picky when it comes to actually locking someone down.

I'll mess with anyone im just attracted to though :lol:

That's smart.

My wife doesn't need to make the same amount of me long term but she has to contribute significantly (six figures)

Based off that post and some of your most recent other ones, it seems like you're having second thoughts. Sounds like you dun goofed.

Last edited:
^ @DatZNasty did goof, but it looks like he's owned up to it. Still, this is a major L as he's supporting her + her mother + paying essentially all of the bills.

Don't marry her, fam. And have you considered a paternity test just to make sure?

Last edited:
I'd kick her to the curb and just take care of the kid(make sure you verify that it is your kid).

Not even trying to sound like a ****, but I would NOT being trying to make it work with her. Yes, you got her pregnant and you want to make sure the kid is fine (so she'll have to be fine). I'd personally try to make a case of having custody of the kid until she gets on track.

Last edited:
Not even trying to sound like a ****, but I would NOT being trying to make it work with her. Yes, you got her pregnant and you want to make sure the kid is fine (so she'll have to be fine). I'd personally try to make a case of having custody of the kid until she gets on track.

It's not like shorty is a crack head.
Men don't get custody just for making a few more dollars.

I respect nastys approach given the situation that he's in.
Kids grow up with split parents errday, b.

Hang in there till the baby comes.

If it's your wife all that don't matter, everything the same once it's a marriage

It's she just your girlfriend she might not want to marry you :lol:

If it's your wife all that don't matter, everything the same once it's a marriage

It's she just your girlfriend she might not want to marry you :lol:

As long as you're in the same range/potential to be in the same range a good one won't care

It's actually really common in medicine where there are wide ranges in salary as well as doctor JD/MBA couples

Back
Top Bottom