Do you guys actually wear your grails?

I tend to not wear my grails much, maybe 3-4 times a year. but i have about 66 pairs of kicks and we only get about 2 and a 1/2 months of good weather around my way. I can't bring myself to un-DS my DMP pack for what ever reason.

Damn. It sounds like a lotta you guys get stuck with crappy weather. I'm glad I don't have that problem....

I ROCK certain kicks i have an icebox collection when everyone is done taking out all the juice of their kicks i lace-up a fresh pair to ice the streets=]

My grails are my '95 concords. I'm afraid if I wear them, they'll come apart. Everything else I own is all game.

Im goin to make sure I get two pair of my grails when they rerelease and wear them, but later on i just wanna be able to put on a fresh pair.

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

I rock ALL my Kicks....eventually!! I usually like to keep on ice for awhile and rock 'em when everyone else's pairs are beat!!

I dont have any GRAILS per say...but i do have plenty of pairs that are a lot more rare than others and i like a lot more than others,

I just tend to rock those on special occasions or really nice weather!!

Yupp... Exactly my thought

I usually rock them once in a while. Living in Oregon is not the best place to rock shoes all year long.
I ocassionally wear my 99 IVs, 2001 Cool Grey and Black Red XIs, 2001 cement, mochas and true blue IIIs, etc...
Need to show these kids whats up with the real jordans and not that hybrid fusion crap they are buying now.

In the past week I have worn my black laser IVs, True blue IIIs from 2001, and Air Max 95 Stash and Lux edition. With the exception of the True Blues, I purchased these shoes long after the release and for a pretty penny.

Part of me was thinking how could I possibly wear these things and ruin them after spending so much cash on them but the practical part of me concluded that I spent so much money on them because I really liked them and wanted to wear them. So, I wear them. Slowly, I am starting to wear all of my prized and favourite shoes. Once you wear them a few times and maybe get some dirt on them or something you become a lot more willing to wear them consistently.

I know I'll definitely wear every shoe I track down that I've REALLY been waiting for. I'll take a buncha pictures before I un-DS them, but I'll be wearing 'em.

2000 space jam XI- still DS and in need to be wore.
2006 VNDS DMP VI- rocks 5-6 times and it's retired.

P.S. it still looks icy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eddo1005

I tried to wear mine while i can still get away with wearing them.....meaning while i am still young....sort of. would be hard to wear these, when i hit say.........................40
Dude, I'm 32 and I get looks from people when I'm out with my family and wearing my Jordans but who really cares?  IMO wear what you like no matter how old you get.

of course. i wear them the most actually, except for the early 90s once since i have to wear em casually due to age. but otherwise they are worn; snow, rain, mud, all sorts. you have to enjoy them. no sense of paying for something to sit in boxes.

my grails=my beaters. haha

What's the point of having them and not wearing them... Unless you give tours of your closet who's gonna see them

I try and wear all of my shoes...I'm usually too busy and as you get older your priorities change a bit...most of my shoes though have been worn and I have bought doubles just in case I wear out the first pair too much.
laugh.gif

I wear my OG powder 9s. They kinda yellow but still go hard. I've worn my OG steel Xs twice. I'm waiting on a mombet special enough to un-DS OG concord XIs

Back
Top Bottom