Do you guys remember what you put on your NT essay/appplication?

Wth? Everytime I applied I'd write a sentence like "I would like to apply for NT....for the third time."

laugh.gif
U gotta be on some backup SN...sounds like some **$! JRose would have you do to get back on the site
roll.gif

laugh.gif
U gotta be on some backup SN...sounds like some **$! JRose would have you do to get back on the site
roll.gif

There was an application? I just remember you had to wait a month before you started posting. Now it's instantly. Smh

There was an application? I just remember you had to wait a month before you started posting. Now it's instantly. Smh

We need to get a Mod in here ASAP because I clearly remember typing up something...Maybe not like a five paragraph essay but it had to be at least one/two.

We need to get a Mod in here ASAP because I clearly remember typing up something...Maybe not like a five paragraph essay but it had to be at least one/two.

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Wth? Everytime I applied I'd write a sentence like "I would like to apply for NT....for the third time."

THIS. and I NEVER got rejected

roll.gif
@ you fools sitting down and formulating a essay with a intro body and conclusion

Originally Posted by Ginzo

THIS. and I NEVER got rejected

roll.gif
@ you fools sitting down and formulating a essay with a intro body and conclusion

migit1209 wrote:

That was the application process OP is talking about. You sign up, include a few words on why you would like to join to community, than wait until approval to begin posting/replying.

migit1209 wrote:

That was the application process OP is talking about. You sign up, include a few words on why you would like to join to community, than wait until approval to begin posting/replying.

Back
Top Bottom