Do you guys think Nike will retro LeBrons soon?

The market is completely different from when Jordan's first started retro-ing. That's an obvious statement, but it bears mentioning since the market is now so flooded with models and colorways. Still, I think AZG's would do well since there is some amount of NOSTALGIA associated with, just cuz of the hype of Lebron's entry into the league and the fact that, for a young guy, he matched the hype..

Maybe Nike's just waiting for a little more success for him in terms of championships, etc., and maybe that's about to happen..

Big fan of the Lebron IVs, they may not be the best shoes to ball in due to their weight but the design was so far ahead of the times

I would love to see some AZG's retroed in OG and new CWs cause all of mine are shot.  Still one of his best shoes released.

I would love to see some 3,4,7's but i doubt we will see lebron retros of the for at least a little while, his older shoes aren't as popular with the general masses as Jordans were when he was still playing and most of those retros still sat, but this is a different market but Nike is going to be careful with how the start bringing out retros.

We'll see them retro when he retires... 
roll.gif

i can see da first zoom generation, that were ONLY 110 retroing and being a hit if they stay at that price.

if they do decide to retro lebrons.. it will be after he retires. which is not anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom