Do you guys think that James Harden is bangin in the offseason?

grin.gif
There are more relevant topics Harden's play this season could inspire than this.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

I've known James since Audubon, he does bang. He doesn't press it like that at all, but he definitely does. It isn't fake at all.

It's actually funny when people think he's a fake and what not 
laugh.gif
Audubon? You sure he went to audubon? Never heard about that and not many Bloods go to audubon. Care to enlighten me?

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

62a89647-597b-628a.jpg

james-harden-gang-signs.jpg

Paul-Pierce-Gang-Sign.jpg

jax3.gif

He keeps a red bandanna hanging outside his locker.

"You know what that is," he says.

Bloods. When he wasn't running hoops, Jackson used to run with the local street gang. He says he represented the "3200 Block, Three-two-double-oh." On the inside of his left forearm, he has a tattoo of a man firing an automatic weapon. He makes it clear he doesn't "bang" anymore (he is, after all, a father of five), but he still represents his roots, only in a different fashion, emphasis on fashion. A shirt with a red collar, a red Pacers cap.

"I was just raised like that," he says. "All my friends. I don't trip on nobody with no blue rag, but at the same time, it's what I represent. It's what I've represented since I was 9 years old. All my friends in my neighborhood. It was just inherited. I ain't banging, though.

"I got in a couple of scruffs over it," he recalls. "It's nothing I'm embarrassed about. It just happened growing up. Walking outside, everybody got on red, I can't walk outside in blue."

Others recognized his athletic talent – and the opportunity it presented – even when he couldn't. Older cats would give him two or three bills and send him home, he says. "Everybody knew I played basketball," Jackson says. "Sometimes I got pulled over with [drugs], and they let me go because of who I was. If I was in Houston or L.A., that would have been the end of me.

If dude was a real blood I think Ron Artest would have had to take an indefinite leave of absence from Cali after what happened this season. Dude would have definitely got some threats. Like somebody else said, he's probably on the same level as Wayne or most other rappers who wanna portray that image. I think Harden was too busy playing basketball growing up to be out there "banging." Kinda ironic that the guy wears blue for a living.

Bloods. When he wasn't running hoops, Jackson used to run with the local street gang. He says he represented the "3200 Block, Three-two-double-oh." On the inside of his left forearm, he has a tattoo of a man firing an automatic weapon. He makes it clear he doesn't "bang" anymore (he is, after all, a father of five), but he still represents his roots, only in a different fashion, emphasis on fashion. A shirt with a red collar, a red Pacers cap.

mark-wahlberg.gif

Wait, what.

Gang mentality is already ignorant and an athlete still claiming that lifestyle is even more ignorant. You can be proud of your city/hood but claiming to be part of a criminal organization that kills or supports violence against another just off the differences in where you live is truly stupid. Some will say that you are born into that situation and have to live that way to survive but thats a b.s. While I believe its human nature to live in a some sort of group mentality, fighting each other over where you live is self limiting and yes, ignorant. Then again we have global wars over religion which is the same ignorance.

Well, Harden does have a matte black range rover with red accents and interior. During the lockout he practiced at my school so I saw him almost every day.

Who knows

Son LOL at anyone thinking these dudes bang. Well where I'm from bangin don't mean reppin your hood. It mean that you ridin out on cats for real. So by MY definition, no one in the NBA or in the rap game is bangin at ALL. They ain't risking going to let off shots at the local rival gang from their original hood ...

One of my boys is about to get 15 years for having a loaded AR and getting caught with it just minutes before bangin on some dudes.

So no harden isn't bangin. Nor is SJax. JR smith or anyone else with 7 figures. Maybe once upon a time.

Yall *!$##! crazy if you really think Jimmy was ever out there banging. 
laugh.gif

Just because you got fam from a set doesn't mean that you bang even though you may be considered "down" with them.

If that was the case, I'm probably one of the hardest dudes out there.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom