Do you guys think this is the best colorway of the Jordan 14’s?

At the 3:45 mark, the prelude to the last shot.
In the 1998 premier issue of Slam Kicks, Mike said said in an interview he simply broke out the 14 for the consumer to see him in it.

Also, I remember during the Doc that Tex told Mike after the game he was sliding all over the place in his shoes. I believe it was after a game he wore the 13. The traction was better on the 14 anyway and prompted him to go back to them.

Last edited:
At the 3:45 mark, the prelude to the last shot.
In the 1998 premier issue of Slam Kicks, Mike said said in an interview he simply broke out the 14 for the consumer to see him in it.

Also, I remember during the Doc that Tex told Mike after the game he was sliding all over the place in his shoes. I believe it was after a game he wore the 13. The traction was better on the 14 anyway and prompted him to go back to them.
I caught that as well. And remember the shot on the baseline he made after sliding in game 2 against the pacers? The traction theory makes sense.

1) Indigos
2) Last Shots
3) Oxi’s

Perhaps my favorite non-‘99 OG release......
337D9DC8-F12D-4E8A-A507-68DBBF021211.jpeg

I caught that as well. And remember the shot on the baseline he made after sliding in game 2 against the pacers? The traction theory makes sense.
Earlier in game 6, he did the same move again. He obviously felt he could get that shot whenever he wanted.

Nah. Had Indiglos and sold em with out ever wearing. I don't wear much green and my mostly black DMPs serve me better.

black toes and its not even close

if jb released those today I'm copping two pairs and I haven't bought Jordans in years

last shots just for the history and my own experiences playing in them. really great performance shoe. the indigo's were nice as well. I remember thinking they would look better with the ribbing on the side panels. the white/red stood out as well. one day they need to remaster the 14's with the articulated zoom.

Without a doubt. Indiglos and black toes are the only 14s I even care about. Have only worn my Indiglo retros a handful of times, I need to bust those out more at this point. It's the white toe bumper and white midsole hits that make the lines and contrast so excellent. The green just puts it over the top as a super-smooth look. Never cared about Last Shots whatsoever in terms of their looks.

Back
Top Bottom