Do you guys think this is worth it??? My og ds 12s red/white for his ds playoff 8s

I'm new to this Guy wants my 12s for his 8s and I'm not trying to get scammed or cheated by anybody......

Original Air Jordan XII's for I'm assuming retro Playoff VIII's?
indifferent.gif
Does that sound fair to you? Any Jordan OG is usually worth more than a retro in terms of value...so to answer your question, no...

I think it's an even trade. Due to age its possible there will eventually be some sole separation(can be fixed) and the plate on the side may crack. There's a store on eBay that I guarantee you can find OG white/red 12s for maybe a little over $200 or less, DS. I bought a DS pair from them for $160 a year ago. I didn't have the cracking problem with my Playoffs 8 but with my Aquas I did. If the 8s are DS, I'm sure the paint will crack some since they haven't been worn.

In the end it's all about which one you want more.

Here's the store: http://www.ebay.com/sch/h...w=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=
There are a few 12s up but no white/reds right now. Some will pop up eventually.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I think it's an even trade. Due to age its possible there will eventually be some sole separation(can be fixed) and the plate on the side may crack. There's a store on eBay that I guarantee you can find OG white/red 12s for maybe a little over $200 or less, DS. I bought a DS pair from them for $160 a year ago. I didn't have the cracking problem with my Playoffs 8 but with my Aquas I did. If the 8s are DS, I'm sure the paint will crack some since they haven't been worn.

In the end it's all about which one you want more.

Here's the store: http://www.ebay.com/sch/h...w=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=
There are a few 12s up but no white/reds right now. Some will pop up eventually.

I've always checked out this store's listing but never plugged the trigger on anything because of the $50 shipping cost

^ Believe me, that price can come down. Just holla at the seller. They've done it plenty of times for me before.

Back
Top Bottom