Do you have any problem ordering AJ with Eastbay?

tek

This is not the first time happened to me, I order pair of AJ and Lebron playoff 2010 size 12 , it been confirmed to my email and play around with my credit for a week, than they just call me today to tell me that those shoes are not available anymore.  I had enough, and will BAN Eastbay from now!!!  Sorry, but is this ever happen to you guy?

I've gotten a few pairs from them shipped all the way to Australia never had any probs sorry to hear man must be annoying

Never had a problem with the homies over at EASTBABY.

Let me knock on wood.

No online website is perfect. I've had my issues with 'em all....Just be aware that if you boycott Eastbay, you're also boycotting Footlocker.com, Champssports.com and Footaction.com since they all use the same inventory.

That pretty much leaves Nike.com and Finishline.com as the only major online retailers...And those two sites have had their own issues.

nah haven't any problems with eastbay and their customer service is great from my experience.

Eastbay has been nothing but good to me. I've had minor issues here and there but it's understandable to me. Nothing like finishline though. I never order from them anymore because even their customer service has their heads up their @#$.

Ordered space jams from them no problems

also ordered some track spikes and runnin shoes froom em with no problems

I use eastbay as my preferred online retailer. I've always received great service from them. You can almost always find a free shipping code, and they get pretty much everything that isnt HOH exclusive. My only gripe is the "bags" they ship the shoes in, sometime the box gets a little dinged up.

Originally Posted by teekay

I've gotten a few pairs from them shipped all the way to Australia never had any probs sorry to hear man must be annoying

same here

Maybe if you try calling to place your orders instead of strictly online.
I called for both the Eggplants and the Motorsports, and while alot of people had major issues (Motorsports in particular)
I received both with no problems.
Hope that helps

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

I called for both the Eggplants and the Motorsports, and while alot of people had major issues (Motorsports in particular)
Hope that helps

This. I used to try to order online all the time. Never worked. Always got the bogus G confirmation from Eastbay and was SOL. If you call a little bit before the release, like 11:57 or so, usually the CSR's will stay on the phone with you till 12am, and then hook it up. I've had 100% success with this.

Eastbay was always good for me....its finishline i have the most problems with
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Hope that helps

This. I used to try to order online all the time. Never worked. Always got the bogus G confirmation from Eastbay and was SOL. If you call a little bit before the release, like 11:57 or so, usually the CSR's will stay on the phone with you till 12am, and then hook it up. I've had 100% success with this.
Lol, I usually call even earlier than that, and ask them to check for sizes in other stuff I know they won't have.
I ask them to check to see if my account is an employee account (FL employee) even though I know it is.
Then I'll buy something like a t-shirt or hoodie, because if you buy more than one thing, then they have to put it in a box, no bag!
Anything to waste time, and then 12 o'clock hits and its go time haha.

Hope that helps

Lol, I usually call even earlier than that, and ask them to check for sizes in other stuff I know they won't have.
I ask them to check to see if my account is an employee account (FL employee) even though I know it is.
Then I'll buy something like a t-shirt or hoodie, because if you buy more than one thing, then they have to put it in a box, no bag!
LOL nice. Do you get a discount on Eastbay as an employee or something? I usually order two things also so they put it in a box. I hate those polybags.

Hope that helps

LOL nice. Do you get a discount on Eastbay as an employee or something? I usually order two things also so they put it in a box. I hate those polybags.
Yeah, FootLocker owns Eastbay/FootAction/Champs so we get 30%. But it works like a regular discount, so no free shipping, and nothing on new releases.

Yep, ordered some Green Bean Vs back in '06. Never got them
grin.gif

That's the last time I've ordered from them.

for years i have heard the same story
i have never used them though

i think it was the grape 5 release where they stiffed a lot of people
i mean, up to that point. it seemed peeps on a whole didnt know the deal...

Originally Posted by Tek

This is not the first time happened to me, I order pair of AJ and Lebron playoff 2010 size 12 , it been confirmed to my email and play around with my credit for a week, than they just call me today to tell me that those shoes are not available anymore.  I had enough, and will BAN Eastbay from now!!!  Sorry, but is this ever happen to you guy?
Sorry to hear what happened.  Check your private messages so we can look into your issue and try to assist you.

EastbayRep - Ray

The only issue I have with eastbay as far as shoes, is that they don't double-box, otherwise, they are good in my book.

they messed up on my space jams order. said i had them, and then later said they didn't. but i guess a bunch of ppl had that problem too

Back
Top Bottom