Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

-Jim Carrey and Chris Rock are massively over rated as comedians.
-Tiktok>>>>>Vine ( and I've never used either).
-There is nothing wrong with being a hypebeast
-Gate keeping is worse than clout chasing.

Chris Rock I agree with. Jim Carrey cracks me up. His facial expressions especially.

miK Epps (like Kevin Hart) seems like they would be funny as hell in regular, everyday life.

To me Kevin Hart is funnier in movies than standup.
He’s funnier on his talk show on Sirius. Him and the rest of the “Plastic Cup Boys”, it’s really good radio and it’s funnier than many of the stand-ups and movies he does because it isn’t scripted, it’s like being in the barbershop with your homies.

-Jim Carrey and Chris Rock are massively over rated as comedians.
-Tiktok>>>>>Vine ( and I've never used either).
-There is nothing wrong with being a hypebeast
-Gate keeping is worse than clout chasing.
Gate keeping is very important. Must admit, when someone insufferable starts liking something that I like, it will make me like it less

Every Federal government employee before getting hired should have to pass an exam showing they know how to use a computer.

This exam should consist of:

1. Powering on/off a computer.
2. Opening an internet browser.
3. Going to a website.
4. Sending/reading/opening up an email

That is it.

If you can't pass your driver's test within 2 attempts then you should not be allowed to drive.... ever.
Different states have different requirements and difficulties. Even within states they can be administered differently. The driving test in NYC is much harder than the driving test in Garden City.

My girl from MD, they don't even have to parallel park to get their license.

I don't feel spoken for by most black activists. I find their approach to activism to be begging with academic language. I think their objectives are wrong.

He's a hypebeast. He spent so much time in lines he doesn't even know what year it is lol.

1661180758051.gif

Back
Top Bottom