Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

I know a lot of people water their lawns. It's a waste, which is why I don't do it. I'm washing my car idgaf :lol: but being garaged kept I don't have to do it as often as most.

I know a lot of people water their lawns. It's a waste, which is why I don't do it. I'm washing my car idgaf :lol: but being garaged kept I don't have to do it as often as most.
Depends on your HOA. Ours can fine you if you let it get too bad. But since we are in a drought they can’t issue fines. And we can only water twice a week which isn’t anywhere near enough in a desert…

About to get turf in the backyard which I’ve given up on with a dog. I’ll try to keep the front yard alive but would gladly go with xeriscaping if my wife would get on board.

Depends on your HOA. Ours can fine you if you let it get too bad. But since we are in a drought they can’t issue fines. And we can only water twice a week which isn’t anywhere near enough in a desert…

About to get turf in the backyard which I’ve given up on with a dog. I’ll try to keep the front yard alive but would gladly go with xeriscaping if my wife would get on board.
I'm in the northeast and have no HOA. With the climate here, the lawn has browned up real good a few July's and august but once the moisture comes back so does my lawn so I don't sweat it anymore. I've wasted plenty of water before I realized how resilient the grass is in my yard.

I’m in the DMV area so we don’t really go through droughts but out west y’all waste a ton of water you can’t really replenish.

That sounds depressing.
Its way more depressing looking at this massive pet spot everyday. Getting turf will save money and time in the long run. Got a few samples in and one looks and feels real good. Don’t think melting is a huge risk but we’ll see.

I’m in the DMV area so we don’t really go through droughts but out west y’all waste a ton of water you can’t really replenish.
Overuse of the Colorado river is definitely an issue but the climate and lack of rain/snow melt to replenish is also a factor. I’m relatively new to the midwest by way of the DMV. Never had to deal with drought, wild fires smoke, etc. until now.

Unpopular opinion: Lawns are 90s era decor and look trash. A functional backyard with zone defined areas and actual plants and trees way more appealing. Get that’s not realistic budget or time and maintenance wise though probably for most people.

Unpopular opinion: Lawns are 90s era decor and look trash. A functional backyard with zone defined areas and actual plants and trees way more appealing. Get that’s not realistic budget or time and maintenance wise though probably for most people.
What is a zoned defined area? How is a lawn not functional. I don't want trees or their roots anywhere near my foundation or walkways anymore.

The KFC one is better

I didn't wanna say it but I agree :lol:

The popeyes one before they got hyped was good but something about em changed after they brought em back from being sold out from the hype

Last edited:
I know I’m tremendously late, but being overseas there isn’t a whole lot of American television options, but Big Bang Theory is kind of a neat show.

Showing someone IRL a funny video you've seen should be avoided in most instances.
Their response in person:
rston-gif.3059272

Back
Top Bottom