Do you judge girls based on how their moms look?

There's a guy who broke up with his girlfriend, and among the reasons he listed for the breakup was he saw what her mom looked like and knew she would look like that in about 20 years.  What do y'all think of this?

Arts and crafts skills > looks.

Show me her mother's artwork and Ill tell you if shes wifey material.

A girls mom is a good barometer of how she can possibly look in the future....never hurts.

I don't think that's the main reason he broke up with her. That was something he just threw in.

A lot of the times, people see how the mom ages as a possible scenario for the daughter. I don't think there's anything scientific to it, but I don't think many guys would be thrilled if their girlfriend's mom was 800 pounds and in a wheelchair.

I wouldn't break up with a girl over it, I'm sure there was something more serious that had to be involved.

Originally Posted by Skip2my

what if she grew up to look like her dad?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SShanique

There's a guy who My boyfriend broke up with his girlfriend me, and among the reasons he listed for the breakup was he saw what her my mom looked like and knew she  I would look like that in about 20 years.  What do y'all think of this?
I think you may as well confess.

If her moms looked good or exactly like my chick when she was younger and aged badly then our future may be in trouble.

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Arts and crafts skills > looks.

Show me her mother's artwork and Ill tell you if shes wifey material.
laugh.gif

HAHAHA $$@! no. my wifeys mom is NOTHING like her. Thank god for her dads side of the family's beautiful woman...

Originally Posted by SShanique

There's a guy who broke up with his girlfriend, and among the reasons he listed for the breakup was he saw what her mom looked like and knew she would look like that in about 20 years.  What do y'all think of this?

heeeeere we go...you know coming into this, i thought
eyes.gif
who the !$#@ seriously asks that question?? you dont just date a girl and meet her mom the next day.

THEN, i see who posted it. Here comes the nonsense. Before you post, I think you should browse this first:
Dating_for_Dummies.jpg

I did want to do one of my ex's moms before. She was so damn sexy.

...My ex would sometimes admit that her mother often steals her thunder, they didn't look too much alike though.

If he really meant what he said, well he is a douche of a man and she deserves better. What a shallow %@@*@%%. So he is expecting for himself to look like a sculted perfect wax figure of a hunk himself? Who says in 20 years he is not going to have a bald conehead with a beer pot belly and shriveled raisin balls?

Back
Top Bottom