Do you let people borrow your car?

You can crash that ***** for all I care.
Just make sure it's back in my driveway with a full tank and we straight

Nope...can't trust anyone these days
I know a story about a cat who let his "friend" borrow his 5 series. He said he was going to pick his moms up from the airport. The next day, cops bumrushed the car owner's crib and locked him up for armed robbery. Apparently, dudes "friend" used his car as a getaway vehicle for a jux, and surveillance tapes saw the car and license plates parked outside the store

damn

lesson here

never let a street cat use your whip b

damn

lesson here

never let a street cat use your whip b

seat horizontal
audio levels all ****** up
smellin like someone lit a black ice incense and a half put out newport 100
gas light on
guts on da floor

:smh:

I always let my friends and fam use my car

my one buddy almost crashed my brand new Celica back in like 2001 tho :smh:

You can crash that ***** for all I care.
Just make sure it's back in my driveway with a full tank and we straight

can i use ur car tonight famb
i gotchu wit da gas just slide me da keys

Last edited:
I'm good. I feel like if I let my friends borrow it they would start making up excuses as to why they have to pay up.

My fam can use it anytime since my car is not even nice at all.

seat horizontal
gas light on
guts on da floor

:smh:

I cant stand lil monkeys who do that

Last edited:
Only immediate fam in the new whip. Back when i had my old truck though I let anyone drive it.

seat horizontal
gas light on
guts on da floor

mean.gif
roll.gif
N it sound like you the one who did it!

Was at work one day one of my coworkers ask me if i was going on break anytime soon , i said no and she proceed to ask me to lend her my car so she could get a dutch at the gas station idk why shorty been getting a little bit too comfortable for me i just looked at her and laugh . 

yo how the hell do you go about that..

if you got grown *** men asking for the whip its time to evaluate your circle.

i gotta truck so mad ppl be asking me to borrow it

a couple months ago one of my friends who i dont really like that much asked if his dad could borrow my truck and his dad would let me whip his camry the whole day

i was like nah fam and then dude gets mad at me and told him to go suck a fat one

he apologized to me but i still dont like him too much

if ppl need help moving something ill help em out but im driving cant have another man putting his nuts where i put mines

a couple months ago one of my friends who i dont really like that much asked if his dad could borrow my truck and his dad would let me whip his camry the whole day

i was like nah fam and then dude gets mad at me and told him to go suck a fat one

if ppl need help moving something ill help em out but im driving cant have another man putting his nuts where i put mines
That's an oxymoron my man. 
sick.gif
 You no make sense papi

That's an oxymoron my man. :x  You no make sense papi

hes friends cuz we go to the same gym and we live right by each other and we go to the same place where we practice religion so i see him alot and i invite him to stuff like superbowl party cuz ino he aint doin nothin.

That's an oxymoron my man. 
sick.gif
 You no make sense papi
hes friends cuz we go to the same gym and we live right by each other and we go to the same place where we practice religion so i see him alot and i invite him to stuff like superbowl party cuz ino he aint doin nothin.
so pretty much you're a coward and a fake.

cmon man, how old are you? 

Last edited:
Other then my brother who i'd let borrow it whenever he needs it, my homie only ONE time.

Girl was beefing super hard with him. Letting him borrow my whip saved their relationship.

Wouldnt normally do that but it was right after a session and I was way too gone to be driving.

Last edited:
Depends on who the person is. Only person who has driven my car, other than myself, has been my girlfriend.

That's an oxymoron my man. :x  You no make sense papi

so pretty much you're a coward and a fake.

cmon man, how old are you? 

how am i a coward and a fake?

i dont wanna be mean to the guy so i try to keep a cordial relationship

u suggest i cut him off completely?

to be honest i think i should. im too nice smh

im 22 papa

Back
Top Bottom