do you like 360 bottom?

315859-082-1.jpg

and this ugly red. I am not a big fan of 360 bottom, do you?
OHMYLAN
ArtSneakerDesign
www.ohmylan.com

I'm not a fan of that shoe you posted at all. Ugly colors.

The Am97/360 hybrids don't look too bad, however.
Just relax. It's only the internet.
Team Otaku​
TEAM CARCURUS

i like nice round asses, not sure if that counts as a "360 bottom".
VAN
HALEN​

Cosmetically, Yes... But they are no more comfortable than any other Air soled shoe... Extra-wide 'feel' too...

You know something, I skipped school for the One Time Only packs.And to my dissapointment they sold out before they even opened the shop a day before to rumored ED LOVER. I did such because as the title states i thought it would be ONE TIME ONLY
Team Teaneck
Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

"SHOES MAKE THE MAN IN THEM"- guess who..??

They work For the 360's on Anything Else There Hideous :x
sick.gif
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Underground king effecting the masses
TEAM CLEVELAND​
The City's Missing piece

i dun feel em' at all especially the 360s midsole collab with other like footscape and other air maxes think that the idea wasn't really there to make it out

only ones i like are the 97/360's- i got the highlighters- all other am's with the 360 sole are wack imo
F.C.BARCELONA
teammaximal​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

The union ones are the best looking ones IMO.
TEAM WOLVERINE
Those Who Stay Will Be Champions
GO BLUE​
Wanted sz. 8 or 8.5: Michigan Jewel AF1 Mid

i don t really like the sole but there ok
!!!WANTED!!!SZ 9.5
DS TB 3's
DS NORCAL 6's
((FOUNDER))
T E A M I C E

im a big fan of 360's also.. and some of yall on NT are corney.. just answer the mans question
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

I LOVE the ones u posted wud cop for 50, but i think for the 360 III's they shud have mixed it up a bit

They're pretty comfy.

I dont know why people hate on the hybrids. Nike is doing something out of the box and I applaude them for making an effort to please people. It's not like you have to buy them...you buy em if you like em. Plus they haven't done hybrids to replace the original design. They still make the regulars. I say, keep on with the creativity.

personally i dont really like it on the AM retroes, 87, 90, 95, 97, etc. but on the new model its ok for me
TEAMYANKEES
PhreshGravity.com​

Back
Top Bottom