Do you like Jordans without a visible Jumpman logo?

(formerly MIGHTYMYT, don't remember password)

Would you still like the XIs if it was retroed without he Jumpman logo on the ankle area? The last few years I've always wanted JB to come up with Jordanhiking shoe or at least something for the outdoors. I was at Shoe Palace the other day and I saw the Jordan Spizike (Darker Cinder/ Black) and I thought'WOW!! This is it, I want this one!' In my opinion, this is the best Team Jordan since Jumpman Strong (olympic colors) and Jumpman Quick (ultramarine).I was about to ask an employee for a size 9 1/2 and purchase a pair for $179, but then I noticed there was no visible Jordan logo anywhere. Instead there wasMARS on the back, nothing against Mars, but I prefer Jordans with at least a Jumpman on the back or ankle area. I thought for a second if I would just removethe clear transparent layer over Mars and just paint over it with a Jumpman, but then I figured that wasnt going to work. Overall it's an awesome lookingshoe, I just want it to stick out as a "Jordan".

jordan_spizike_boot_dkcind-blk.jpg

wow. cant believe just a logo means that much to you. n the spizike is not a team jordan...

Just a quick correction. There is already a Spiz'ike model, which is a fusion. These are the Spiz'ike BOOTS. And if the Jumpman is that big of a dealto you, there is one just below the Tongue like on the AJ VIs.

No visable jumpman. Who cares??? hypebeast u just wanna show off a jumpman logo thats sad....

its all about the logo man..lol. nah if they hot, they hot. i get that with the spizikes all the time, people dont see the logo they ask, cause they hot. thebest fusions in my eye's

You can always tell ISS topic, it's always a silly $+% pointless question.

Do you prefer III's or IV's?

Do you think JB will release true blue's stateside?

Do you think NDC will restock the Space Jams?

Enough already

Who cares about the logo, I am more concerned about the fit of the shoe, then the look. People will know they are J's.

a jordan is a jordan, logo or not. the IIs dont have a jumpman logo, but they're sick as ever. (insoles dont count)

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Mateen Cleaves wrote:

XII dont have a visible jumpman.

Check the tounge. Theres one right there. In addition to the one on the back.

you can see the arm&ball on the tip of the toe as well. i bet if you kick dude in the face he'll know its there.

Originally Posted by Jaehow

a jordan is a jordan, logo or not. the IIs dont have a jumpman logo, but they're sick as ever. (insoles dont count)

exactly

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Originally Posted by foe the love of money

don't worry OP, ISS should be up in no time
WHY DONT U GO TO ISS!
roll.gif
Word
laugh.gif
Im sure he looks just like his avy too
roll.gif

laugh.gif
mad.gif
yet another thread where his post does not pertain to topic
but nice drawings. are they yours?

foe the love of money. IMO, you`re probably just trying to reach the 300 post to put up a "FS:______" thread and scam people. i could be wrongthough. it just seems to me, you just post anything, to any thread you see.. LIKE I SAID "I COULD BE WRONG". just my 2cents

Back
Top Bottom