Do you like the yellowing?

no but I can still rock em good either way but of course I like to keep my #!+* clean...
wink.gif

no but I can still rock em good either way but of course I like to keep my #!+* clean...
wink.gif

the reason why we love clear soles is because they were meant to be CLEAR. yellowed soles are depressing in my personal opinion.

the reason why we love clear soles is because they were meant to be CLEAR. yellowed soles are depressing in my personal opinion.

yellow doesnt bother me,if im buying ds then i want icey,but if its something i want that happens to be yellow,so be it,they all get worn anyway

yellow doesnt bother me,if im buying ds then i want icey,but if its something i want that happens to be yellow,so be it,they all get worn anyway

I prefer clean and i wouldnt buy yeloowed shoes unless its for the low but then again theres always seaglow FTW

I prefer clean and i wouldnt buy yeloowed shoes unless its for the low but then again theres always seaglow FTW

I only like it and hate it on on some of my pairs.
I hate it on my Space Jams XI's, pretty much any XI's since the soles are complete icy.
But if my DS Black/Infrared pair yellow's I'm good with that.
I'm guessing my Red Suede V from Toro Bravo pack will be next.

I only like it and hate it on on some of my pairs.
I hate it on my Space Jams XI's, pretty much any XI's since the soles are complete icy.
But if my DS Black/Infrared pair yellow's I'm good with that.
I'm guessing my Red Suede V from Toro Bravo pack will be next.

Originally Posted by asilva23

overall, i suppose clear is better but i don't mind how the yellow looks on my black V's.

the black V's look still looks
pimp.gif
 with yellowed soles.  Maybe its because it doesn't have an entire clear bottom...

Originally Posted by asilva23

overall, i suppose clear is better but i don't mind how the yellow looks on my black V's.

the black V's look still looks
pimp.gif
 with yellowed soles.  Maybe its because it doesn't have an entire clear bottom...

Not a fan of yellow soles but I can live with it. I like foggy holograms though. I don't prefer them but I have no problem with my OG 13s having them. Most people can tell they're OGs because of it.

Not a fan of yellow soles but I can live with it. I like foggy holograms though. I don't prefer them but I have no problem with my OG 13s having them. Most people can tell they're OGs because of it.

I hate it on XIs. It's not as bad on Vs and VIs because it's not the entire sole, I guess. It always depends on the colorway.

I hate it on XIs. It's not as bad on Vs and VIs because it's not the entire sole, I guess. It always depends on the colorway.

Back
Top Bottom