Do you limit your

Posting limit

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I use to. When I had a desk job the amount of time I would spend on here was OD. In the name of productivity I would fall back.

Nawwww not anymore....

Quit trying to be cool, you still on an internet message board. :lol:

Last edited:
its the internet...say what you want when you want..yall act like u gotta put in work to speak your mind on NT lol

Last edited:
Dudes only flame post count when they got nothing to talk about.

20 post a day takes less than 20 minutes.

I would say only the dudes in the top 50 of Forbes dont have 20 minutes to waste.

Anyone else saying 20 post a day or more is bad is a clown.

I find it hilarious and yet very strange that dudes with 6 month membership have more posts than me.

Kinda do. I had a post whoring spree in like 06/07 but felt stupid for having all those posts.

Last edited:
When I first got here, I posted a lot in the JB forum because people kept saying "looks at post count and join date."

Then I found general and I was posting a lot here, and in JB.

Then I gave up the JB forum after the royals thread(s), I don't really buy the newest Jordan's anymore. It's pretty pointless.

So now I just get on here in the morning, and afternoon andI check my regular threads. I post maybe 7-10 times a day now. Compared to the 70+ I used to do. I was on that Powerballin steez.

Post because you don't want to have a high post count?

kobe-hilariously-confused-reaction-gif.gif

No? NT doesn't seem like the kind of place where people put emphasis on post count.

What are people gonna say?

"He be postin in all the threads..he lame?"

Yea, but it's stupid.

Saying that is basically saying the only reason why you don't post that much is because you don't want people to judge your anonymous Internet screen name.

No. :lol:

I'm not ashamed to say that I cherish the interactions that I have on NT.

It's a great community.

Back
Top Bottom