Do you love Pokemon! My pokemon Card Collection

still got mine somewhere.

not anything near what you guys have but i got some.

Dang, y'all bringing me back to elementary school. Dope collection, makes me wish I hadn't gotten rid of mine.

Biggest regret as a kid was never getting a Nidoking. Need to get a set with him in it or just get the card off Amazon.

battle on showdown?
I used to battle on there and it was not a pleasurable experience. Pokemon has evolved into this highly convoluted thing that I no longer understand. The worst thing about is the constant switching that people do, whatever happened to just fighting with the Pokemon you had out at that time.

Never been a truer meme.

I used to battle on there and it was not a pleasurable experience. Pokemon has evolved into this highly convoluted thing that I no longer understand. The worst thing about is the constant switching that people do, whatever happened to just fighting with the Pokemon you had out at that time.

Never been a truer meme.

Pokemon is like a fun game of chess now, you really have to be smart to prosper in competitive.
I like it

had a first edition holographic charizard as well.

i should of sold it when i had the chance

idk where it is anymore :frown:

Last edited:
No lie, first Pokemon booster pack I opened had a Charizard in it. I was ecstatic! Ended up trading it to my cousin for 6 holographic cards and regretted it for years. Until a few years later, had a friend who had like 6 of them and gave me on haha

Still remember trading this kid down the street a ratata for his holo zapdos. 

Nah, it was all about that Yugioh card life as a kid here

Undefeated elementary school champ 
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Everyone did play the pokemon games though obviously, just not the cards.

Undefeated pokemon champ too 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Pokemon made me angry when they continued to add new Pokemon screw them

But awesome collection

THIS!

Collect all 150, then hit me with the okie doke, and dropped another 100 when your boy wasnt done.

I remember I took my binder to threw it on the roof at school. Quit cold turkey.

OP is you Franalations...
nerd.gif

jk but he would def respect this.

Last edited:
Jelly op...

I threw my Pokemon cards away for some reason when I was a kid...so dumb

Never been a truer meme.

I think of it this way.. There are 700 diff pokemon so there has ti be 700 diff lames that just play the game the easy way ti win. Its the ONLY video game i play but i can compare some of these strategies to people in COD noob toobing or just camping and sniping.. Frowned upon.. I still whoop *** online. Double battles is where its at tho its soooo fun to do the double battles. I lose like once every 3 battles but its tight i like it. And i do all that EV training in that meme hahaha but i do remember when back then i would kill my brother just using earthquake he'd get so mad lmao good memories. Anyone have the old pokemon toys? I have a box somewhere i would make them into keychains for my Nintendo DS

Pokemon made me angry when they continued to add new Pokemon screw them

But awesome collection

Exactly.

151 was my limit. I have some cards still, in the basement at my moms crib i think. was never really my thing though. i played the video games on gameboy. those were beyond fun to me.

I think of it this way.. There are 700 diff pokemon so there has ti be 700 diff lames that just play the game the easy way ti win. Its the ONLY video game i play but i can compare some of these strategies to people in COD noob toobing or just camping and sniping.. Frowned upon.. I still whoop *** online. Double battles is where its at tho its soooo fun to do the double battles. I lose like once every 3 battles but its tight i like it. And i do all that EV training in that meme hahaha but i do remember when back then i would kill my brother just using earthquake he'd get so mad lmao good memories. Anyone have the old pokemon toys? I have a box somewhere i would make them into keychains for my Nintendo DS

I was aware of ev training as far back as diamond and pearl but I didn't get into breeding for iv's until x and y. Before I found other ways to go about it I probably hatched thousands of eggs getting nature, ability, and gender right. All while breeding for 5 and 6 perfect Iv's.

Back
Top Bottom