Do You Regret Not Going To Prom?

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

yes...yes you will
but like most things you'll get over it...

agreed....I went at the last minute when I planned on not going, glad i did though
the buns afterwards.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

yes...yes you will
but like most things you'll get over it...

agreed....I went at the last minute when I planned on not going, glad i did though
the buns afterwards.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nope... Went to NY for the whole day/night with some friends & had a blast. Just make sure you do something memorable instead & I doubt you'll regret not going.

Nope... Went to NY for the whole day/night with some friends & had a blast. Just make sure you do something memorable instead & I doubt you'll regret not going.

Originally Posted by RocSole

I went to both junior prom and senior prom i had the best time 
pimp.gif
Be my prom date?!
I'll fly you out chea

Originally Posted by RocSole

I went to both junior prom and senior prom i had the best time 
pimp.gif
Be my prom date?!
I'll fly you out chea

Since I was under the impression high school was vacation from freshman year to late March/early April of senior year. I had to cram 3 and a half years into ONE marking period just so I could graduate. I was NOT thinking about the prom. And thanks to facebook, I recently got to smash one of the chicks I wanted to take to prom. So, NO....I don't regret going.

Since I was under the impression high school was vacation from freshman year to late March/early April of senior year. I had to cram 3 and a half years into ONE marking period just so I could graduate. I was NOT thinking about the prom. And thanks to facebook, I recently got to smash one of the chicks I wanted to take to prom. So, NO....I don't regret going.

went senior year didn't go junior year..waste of time to me..I was much more interested in the after prom festivities.

went senior year didn't go junior year..waste of time to me..I was much more interested in the after prom festivities.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

I actually regret going. All that money wasted smh. Oh well that was a long time ago lol
ditto.
after prom weekend was more enjoyable than prom itself

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

I actually regret going. All that money wasted smh. Oh well that was a long time ago lol
ditto.
after prom weekend was more enjoyable than prom itself

My prom is happening as I type this and not a single damb is given 
laugh.gif
I doubt I'll regret it in the future.

Back
Top Bottom