Do you share a bed with ya boy on trips to save costs

Yeah.... I only share the bed with family. And like someone has mentioned if one of us wants to sleep on the bed and were doing multiple nights we switch off.

I couldn't picture sharing a bed with a friend. 2 dudes on a Queen size bed ? OR A FULL?!? LOL

And on that note. Shared a hotel room last year me/girl + cousin/uncle.

They snored so loud this year in telling them to get their own room. Was ridiulous. Coildnt even sleep. Its usually the person that's "broke" that wants to share the bed/room. But Vegas is like... Half of you won't be in the to anyways. All awkward hours coming back and forth why would you pay for extra stuff you won't use .

Edit: I'll share a bed with a female friend tho . >=]

Last edited:
Well that extra 300 on booze and stripper need to be spend on a bed dog. Not sleeping with another man. What happen if you wanna bring some chick back you gonna tell your boy to hit the floor?

Yep. Bring a chick back, you get the bed. Period. Homie is on the floor.

Last edited:
**** sleeping on a floor. If I put money down on a room, that's not happening. Take that ***** back to her place.

**** sleeping on a floor. If I put money down on a room, that's not happening. Take that ***** back to her place.

women do this all time. Go down to Miami 6 deep in one room.

im at the age now i have my crib and make decent money, im not going on vacation to share a bed or sleep on the floor. just sounds silly to me, if you cant afford your own bed stay at the crib dog. you clearly dont have the funds to go on vacation.

Last edited:
I actually don't see anything wrong with this. I'm well aware of the fact that I'm not gay and neither are my boys I go on trips with. We usually switch off between the bed and the floor and to be honest most of my boys aint pulling anyway.

At the end of the day you shouldn't be going on trips if you're strapped for cash and dont have money to upgrade to a 2 bed hotel room, whichis usually no difference in cost anyways.

Couldn't care less. Sexuality wise, I know I'm straight -- Don't need nothing else to confirm that :rolleyes

My boys and I were 22 going to Vegas, we had 10 heads sharing a room in TI. Some of you NTers seem too up tight to have a good time..

you'd be surprised at how common that happens in vegas :lol:

people are out til dawn or don't sleep at all. the room is really just there for people to get ready to go out and crash

10 people sharing a room?
sick.gif
lol thats huddled up like em undocumented immigrants type ****

Couldn't care less. Sexuality wise, I know I'm straight -- Don't need nothing else to confirm that
eyes.gif

My boys and I were 22 going to Vegas, we had 10 heads sharing a room in TI. Some of you NTers seem too up tight to have a good time..

I don't want another guy near me when I get morning wood. Me and my boner dont like other guys in the room, forget about the same bed.

I would never man, no better feeling than stretching yourself out on your bed, faded as hell after a dope night and waking up fetal position under the blankets because the AC was blasting...can't do any of that with your boy...what if ya end up cuddled up while asleep?...

thread/

Back
Top Bottom