Do you small talk while smashin

**** it minus whale. U younins gotta watch what u say while u in yambs. I was 17 smashing chick down the street from me. I was her 1st but this was like months after I took the card. Her **** was super wet n tight for a below average chick. I was young n dumb/ she conned ya mans into droppin the Love bomb. I loved the sex but def didn't love her. She ran her mouth to everybody that I loved her n we were in love. Watch what u say in them yambs might lead a chick to thinking something else and she start doing all types of crazy **** but thats another thread.

What should be left outside ? Son I leave everything on the bed . I don't know about you guys but its the best release.

I be smashing like remember when you were being a stupid ***** to me ?!?!? THIS IS WHAT YOU GET . DO THAT **** AGAIN *CHOKE* *THRUST*

:pimp:

This man knows :pimp: , The only talking that should be done is letting her know you always win in the end.

Last edited:
Small talk tho? :lol: I'm nit picking, but there's a difference between talk and small talk. I doubt a dudes fifteen minutes into a session and blurts out "did they remember to give you your free apple pie at McDonald's? They have a special that runs until the 31st". That's what I consider small talk.

Literally made me laguh. :lol:

I have deep philosophical discussions about existential nihilism, mid-stroke.
laugh.gif

Small talk? Please, at any point me and whoever the chick is have our mouths full of something

Last edited:
If its a new broad or a jump naw, I'll just proceed to put in that work. But if she is a regular in the rotation I'll talk and crack jokes and ish :lol:.

I don't force anything but will say a little something here and there.

It can be a little weird when the female tries hard to talk dirty.

I had a stone face silencer once. I just stopped. She asked why and what was wrong. Told her that the quiet stuff is a turn off. She said she just wasn't too sexually experienced and she didn't want to sound foolish by moaning. It didn't help that this was supposedly her first one night stand. I told her it was cool. We laid up for a few minutes talking about how she just has to embrace her sexual self. She then asks if I was going to try getting some from another girl that night. I saw no reason to lie to a one nighter so I told her yeah. She respected the honesty. Left about an hour after. One of my regulars came over, did the did. The one night hit me back a couple of weeks later tombout "round 2". :lol:

I have to have a girl that shows enthusiasm. Whether it be the dirty talk or the moaning, or the screams into the pillow since she knows my room mate is at the crib. Not getting any reaction is just a no go in my book. Word to the Kelly Rowland song a few years back. That **** motivates me like no other when a girl makes me feel like I'm laying pipe better than she's ever gotten it laid in her life.

IF SHE CAN FORM A FULL SENTENCE WHILE YOU'RE IN THE YAMBS, YOU'RE NOT HITTING IT RIGHT

I snorted a bunch of snow one night when I was 19 at the bar with some east African chick. She was fob as hell. Anyway we get back to her house I'm about to ruin and she takes off her wig.. It was mad hard bit I pretended to fall asleep after we just took down Hollywood lines. So don't feel bad about the chick talking about her dad. We all foul.

Back
Top Bottom