Do you swag surf in the club/party?

Originally Posted by infamousod

first time I see a brotha surfin.

I would go with this tho:

start at :40

Edit that.
laugh.gif

It is the most ridiculously thing I have seen in the club since people c-walking to r&b artist, word to Usher and Musiq Soulchild
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by Stevenzsofly

i did once with my homegirl just because the dj randomly threw it on in the club (in nyc) and she wanted me to teach her the dance.

it was a good time. nyc goons mean mugged me tho, so i had to cut the tutorial short
laugh.gif

it'll never happen again
Because you looked like a clown.
grin.gif

I tihnk it had more to do with the fact that the prettiest girl in the room was surfing MY wave, and their two-step wasn't doing it but sure, it's cuz i looked like a clown...

2e91674f8cbf862b93f797586b5027e4e2e22b74_t.jpg

http://hamptonroads.com/files/images/blogs/3911.jpg src="http://hamptonroads.com/files/images/blogs/3911.jpg">
roll.gif
roll.gif

I usually bad mouth the south for these dances but swag surfin is appreciated. "Shawty check my dougie like she patty mayonnaise"

I have yet to perfect my surfin'. But I do what I can whenever the song comes on.
laugh.gif

NT'ers that don't like the surf are lames. Get off the wall.

Originally Posted by Stevenzsofly

i did once with my homegirl just because the dj randomly threw it on in the club (in nyc) and she wanted me to teach her the dance.

it was a good time. nyc goons mean mugged me tho, so i had to cut the tutorial short
laugh.gif

it'll never happen again
Because you looked like a clown.
grin.gif

I tihnk it had more to do with the fact that the prettiest girl in the room was surfing MY wave, and their two-step wasn't doing it but sure, it's cuz i looked like a clown...

Killed your %!*.
roll.gif

homie looked like was doing some kata in the middle of that video, but dance looks like it'd be fun to do at the club after a few drinks

who makes up these dances? even if i knew how i wouldn't do it and would laugh at anyone over 18 doin it...

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

dude in the video was goin hard til he hit that whoop rico.
tired.gif

for peeps that wanna learn, jus get a lil tipsy and you'll b catchin wavez n no time
nah man that went hard!
laugh.gif

and its all in fun, when u in the club and u having a good time wats wrong with dancing?

People don't dance no more all they do is this...
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom