Do you talk to yourself? Vol. I'm not crazy! Am I?

For example when you're trying to figure out something in your mind and all the sudden you answer yourself out loud. Happened to me at work right when oneof my co-workers walked in. Dude gave me this look like I was crazy lol. I tired to play it off but it was too obvious..smh at not checking my surroundings lolI know I'm not the only one that does this.

you deff. are not the only one...a couple months back i made a thread about me talking to myself.

i still do it .. and like you..idk if i got issues

yep...i play out scenarios in my head and i know its written all over my face...i talk to myself in the car ALOT...if i'm alone in the car i'm eithersinging or talking to myself...

Nah you guys don't have issues haha.

My pops and his older brother talk to themselves a lot and my uncle straight up loud haha.

I do sometimes.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

yep...i play out scenarios in my head and i know its written all over my face...i talk to myself in the car ALOT...if i'm alone in the car i'm either singing or talking to myself...
i do this a lot

I think out loud sometimes. idk why
laugh.gif

Haha nice to see I'm not alone on this one. I think the worst is when you're thinking of something funny and you just start laughing out loud. I'vedone this so many times in public lol

I always thought it was hella weird when people talk to themselves...the farthest I go is during sports games and it aint even like that

Only when I:

drive get angry

drive see some outrageous %#%$. like wdf did i just see!!?
nerd.gif

when I'm in an extremely happy mod(bout to do something fun/great)

on anoother note, my roommate talks to herself on the reg. its !@#**$% annoying
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

yep i do this when im or alone, or wait...when i think im alone and then somebody comes out of no where makin me look
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Who talks to themselves when there's people around?
laugh.gif
My one roommate, its annoying, i think she seeks attention.
indifferent.gif

im in the living room like shut the %++% up
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Who talks to themselves when there's people around?
laugh.gif
My one roommate, its annoying, i think she seeks attention.
indifferent.gif

im in the living room like shut the %++% up
mad.gif
What does she talk to herself about?
nerd.gif

i do it a lot when i'm alone. or when tehres no one around like if i'm at work and i'm not around my co-workers ill talk to myself

Talking TO yourself? Or talking BY yourself? Is there a difference? I'll say somethings out loud when I'm alone, but I wouldn't have a conversationwith myself out loud though. I have conversations with myself, in my head of course.
laugh.gif

I do.

I mumble most things but I do tend to blurt out stuff. That's when it gets a little embarassing. I got it from my best friend growing up...he used to talkto himself to remember stuff...and it stuck with me ever since.

Back
Top Bottom