Do you think Blake AND K-Love will make the All-Star Team? Either?

I won't be shocked if none get picked, it's the Al Jefferson syndrome.

I'd like to see KL in it though.

if it took until last year for Deron Williams to get an All-Star spot, then it shouldn't surprise you if Love/Griffin both don't get a spot on the team (even if they are indeed deserving).

So true.

if it took until last year for Deron Williams to get an All-Star spot, then it shouldn't surprise you if Love/Griffin both don't get a spot on the team (even if they are indeed deserving).

So true.

Both deserve it... With the whole winning or losing team taking place with voting players in, It'll be tough if 1 or niether don't make it.

Both deserve it... With the whole winning or losing team taking place with voting players in, It'll be tough if 1 or niether don't make it.

Pau and Odom don't deserve to even be reserves the way they've played so far this season. Love and Blake have been playing way better.

The All star game features and rewards players who play like all stars. That playing on a good team argument should not apply. Hell them dudes should just dropout, rest up more, and enjoy the festivities.

Pau and Odom don't deserve to even be reserves the way they've played so far this season. Love and Blake have been playing way better.

The All star game features and rewards players who play like all stars. That playing on a good team argument should not apply. Hell them dudes should just dropout, rest up more, and enjoy the festivities.

I will boycott the nba allstar game from now on if love doesnt get in. He had a 30/30 game this year and is leading the league in rebounding while shooting 40+% from 3. Hes an all-star.

I will boycott the nba allstar game from now on if love doesnt get in. He had a 30/30 game this year and is leading the league in rebounding while shooting 40+% from 3. Hes an all-star.

Originally Posted by OGCoachJ

So true.

My rationale behind the thread..
KLove should be a lock actually..for at least the wild card..he's amazing lol

Hopefully the clips can make their record a lil more respectable..or if blake manages to turn it up..we'll see

but..blake's likely to get played..injuries could play in his favor tho

So true.

Hopefully the clips can make their record a lil more respectable..or if blake manages to turn it up..we'll see

Originally Posted by MeloVP

So true.

Turn it up?  That boy BEEN turnt up, brah.

Originally Posted by MeloVP

So true.

Turn it up?  That boy BEEN turnt up, brah.

Love just dropped 35 points (68% shooting) and 15 rebounds, 3 threes, and 5 assists. All star worthy to me. Griffin too.

Love just dropped 35 points (68% shooting) and 15 rebounds, 3 threes, and 5 assists. All star worthy to me. Griffin too.

Originally Posted by offbad

i'd rather see griffin get in.

2je8xh5.jpg

well kevin love isnt a rookie so he has a shot. Isn't there a rule where rookies arent allowed in the allstar game anymore?

well kevin love isnt a rookie so he has a shot. Isn't there a rule where rookies arent allowed in the allstar game anymore?

Back
Top Bottom