Do you think it's a wrap for Gilbert Arenas?

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by KenJi714

His shooting ability is still there.

He's shooting 36%. A little under 30% from 3.
laugh.gif
The hell is dude talking about

I played as the PG of Orlando in player lock mode on 2K11 with adjusted ratings that I implemented (not 2K's nonsense), and I couldn't hit a shot with dude. His 3PT rating is a 66, that is based on % and attempts. He can't make shots.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

laugh.gif

I played as the PG of Orlando in player lock mode on 2K11 with adjusted ratings that I implemented (not 2K's nonsense), and I couldn't hit a shot with dude. His 3PT rating is a 66, that is based on % and attempts. He can't make shots.

tim_and_erics_awesome_show_tour_2009_042.jpg

laugh.gif

tim_and_erics_awesome_show_tour_2009_042.jpg

Well we will see today if Gill has anything left. With J-Rich out im sure they will need Gill to do something.

Gill really doesnt help them in this series though. He cant get Dwight the ball if he is playing the 1, and if they put him at the 2 he cant guard JJ or Jamal even.

Well we will see today if Gill has anything left. With J-Rich out im sure they will need Gill to do something.

Gill really doesnt help them in this series though. He cant get Dwight the ball if he is playing the 1, and if they put him at the 2 he cant guard JJ or Jamal even.

I played as the PG of Orlando in player lock mode on 2K11 with adjusted ratings that I implemented (not 2K's nonsense), and I couldn't hit a shot with dude.

roll.gif

I played as the PG of Orlando in player lock mode on 2K11 with adjusted ratings that I implemented (not 2K's nonsense), and I couldn't hit a shot with dude.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by zube42

roll.gif

This reminds me of the dude who used Madden to justify the best CB in the game....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zube42

roll.gif

This reminds me of the dude who used Madden to justify the best CB in the game....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I am not joking at all. I am not using 2K as a justification like dude did with the CB, but in terms of pure shooting, 2K's rating system can let you know how great someone shoots. As I said, I redid ratings for every player in the game based on Data from HoopData.com. Shot Locations, and Gilbert's shooting ratings were AWFUL compared to what he would have been 4 years ago.

Inside: 74 Close: 72 Mid: 69 3PT: 66

To view the whole sheet: https://spreadsheets.goog...=en&authkey=CPKNzZQG

I am not joking at all. I am not using 2K as a justification like dude did with the CB, but in terms of pure shooting, 2K's rating system can let you know how great someone shoots. As I said, I redid ratings for every player in the game based on Data from HoopData.com. Shot Locations, and Gilbert's shooting ratings were AWFUL compared to what he would have been 4 years ago.

Inside: 74 Close: 72 Mid: 69 3PT: 66

To view the whole sheet: https://spreadsheets.goog...=en&authkey=CPKNzZQG

Back
Top Bottom