Do you think Nike Will ever Retro the G.O. LWP

I would love for this shoe to come back out. It was one of my favorites all time, and pray that it does come back out. Pics courtesy of bchantheman.

g01hy0.jpg

dude... those were the lightest shoes i've ever had. traction was on point too... i miss those shoes, NIKE PLEASE RETRO THESE!!!!!!

3 pairs copped for sure!!!

I passed on them as a youngin and always wanted the white and purple pair! Id buy them for sure

I wish had pics of my Scream LWPS of my Agassi LWPs on this PC......

I never had these Pennys but want them so bad.....
711xf76.jpg

8ggg0o1.jpg

There was an LWP runner as well.....

I would buy also! I had the OG color as pictured above as a kid.

Nike please retro AND please do not mess up the colorways (no yellow on yellow, rainbow or green on pink color combos) and do not cut the quality.

I would love for these to be retroed. I was luckily able to pick up two pairs about 5 years ago off of ebay. I still wear them when i play ball. They are solight and comfortable on the court.

eek.gif
eek.gif

Just the other day I was trying to think of the name of this shoe. I had the black/red/white joints back in high school, and I LOVED them to hoop in. Easilythe lightest shoe I've ever balled in, and the court feel was on point, too. I had a gang of hooping shoes back then, so these didn't get much run. And I actually saved them, until I came back from college one day to find out my mom sold them in a garage sale, along with my ZF95s. Talk about pissed.
laugh.gif

I'm sure these will retro sooner or later--doesn't everything?

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

I wish had pics of my Scream LWPS of my Agassi LWPs on this PC......

I never had these Pennys but want them so bad.....
711xf76.jpg

8ggg0o1.jpg

There was an LWP runner as well.....
nice.. those were my pics from before I sold them.. regret selling them now..

I was never so jealous in my life, then when my buddy had these. Think I'd take these over any other shoe in history. I want em to ball in too, I'mserious about the GO LWP. By the way, what does it stand for?

^I believe, LWP = Light Weight Performance. When my laptop gets fixed, I will post some pictures of my pair that I still wear to ball in.

i got some PE's i need to post
pimp.gif

i am glad thet there is still love for this shoe
i still have the slam mag were tim hardaway is showing you how to do his crossover in these shoes
eek.gif

Yeah, I have always wanted this shoe since 8th grade. I really hope the come back out with it. Not only a great bball shoe, but good looking on the outsidetoo.

I hope they do...

The three best basketball shoes I ever played in are the Pippen 1's, Zoom FLight 95 and Air Go LWP.
2 of the 3 come out this year. I hope Nike makes it 3 for 3.

Since there seems so many people agreeing here. We should send a petition to Nike. That would be awesome.

they wont sell if they do retro. like every other nike retro out side of the NY area most of nikes retros dont do well.

Definitely a classic. remember the first time putting the blk/blue ones on thinking to myself, these are going to make me play like tim hardaway. lol. bringback the white one and real basketball players that value weight of shoes will be al over this one. even the kids that grew up not knowing this shoe.

I had them when I was a kid. If they retroed I would actually buy them and I never buy sneakers anymore. Also, the LWP Agassis would be copped in a second aswell....or many of the Agassis for that matter.

Back
Top Bottom