Do you think Nike Will ever Retro the G.O. LWP

Had those back in the day. One of my favorites all time.
pimp.gif

I have asked many times for a retro...maybe Nike will consider the LWP program again
happy.gif
Anyway, these are my favorite. Here are 2 of my 3 (black/black/white are notpictured). Respect the Texas Two-Step, "I got skillz" - T. Hardaway
8av4h0z.jpg

i could see some Duke players wearin these...they iight...throw a full air bubble on em and they would be even better

I still remember Brian Grant wore this in various colorways during his rookie season with the Sacramento Kings

I'll have to dig up my pictures of these. They were a nice shoes that was really light, but the sold wore down pretty quick.

^ yea, agreed. hopefully nike will improve the sole with better and longer lasting materials.

Always wanted the black/white/royal GR's since Tim Hardaway UTEP 2-stepped in 'em but I hope if they ever do a retro release, that they bring out theblack/white/pine version GP wore before getting his own signature line.

maybe these were cool back in the day (not in my book, i never copped), but retroing these would be a waste of time. these will sit. they're outdated. icould see someone hooping in these, i guess, but for casual purposes??
roll.gif
sick.gif

i would get like 3 pairs of these

i had the white n purple and killed them

Back
Top Bottom