Do you think obese people should qualify for handicapped parking spots?

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Wait? Let me get this straight. NT has a homosexual defense team but no Overweight defense team? Mmmh intolerant racist.
why should people defend those who are overweight. eating is a choice, being gay is not. People allow themselves to become obese, people dont allow themselves to become gay.

The issue is not how they became that way, the issue is that they are. Are you saying over-weight people choose to be so?.....

There are several people who are disabled at their own fault....

Would you ask a white man how it is for a black man in this country?...of course not.

So I don't see how non-disabled people are having a discussion as to how it is to be disabled.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Wait? Let me get this straight. NT has a homosexual defense team but no Overweight defense team? Mmmh intolerant racist.
why should people defend those who are overweight. eating is a choice, being gay is not. People allow themselves to become obese, people dont allow themselves to become gay.

The issue is not how they became that way, the issue is that they are. Are you saying over-weight people choose to be so?.....

Would you ask a white man how it is for a black man in this country?...of course not.

So I don't see how non-disabled people are having a discussion as to how it is to be disabled.
true i did word that wrongly. But im saying that obesity is not a disability, so they should not qualify for handicapped parking spots.

true i did word that wrongly. But im saying that obesity is not a disability, so they should not qualify for handicapped parking spots.

Your entire argument is based on the fact that unlike being gay or obviously black. Obesity is a choice?

My point is that several individuals do criminal things, and end up not being able to walk.
Are they not disables?

My point in case you missed it is as an able-bodied person ( I assume you are )

How are YOU capable of saying it's not a disability?

Refer back to my white and black reference, it is the same thing.

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Originally Posted by soltheman

Nah, they should be forced to park as far away as possible.

pimp.gif
Real talk...get them some exercise...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Some people are just lazy. People at my old job used to get heated when a certain section was closed and i told them they had to walk around which was like 30more ft. Some huuuge lady told me one time "Oh yea cuz i really need the excerise!!". I wanted to tell her "yes mam you do"

Your entire argument is based on the fact that unlike being gay or obviously black. Obesity is a choice?

My point is that several individuals do criminal things, and end up not being able to walk.
Are they not disables?

My point in case you missed it is as an able-bodied person ( I assume you are )

i am not basing my opinion on obesity being a choice. personally i do think most cases of obesity are a choice, there are certain cases where itisnt; genes, medical condition.
but i dont feel like being obese is a disability, not in the least actually. so why should they get the same priviliges that truly disabled people receive.

Yea if the handicapped space is all the way at the other end of the parking lot from where the store entrance is. Those people need the exercise. I seriouslyhate lazy people

SMH at fatties thinking they can get a good parking spot because they can't take care of themselves.
Biggie62 just said exactly what I was about to say.

[size=8"]Would you ask a white man how it is for a black man in this country?...of course not.[/size]

Are they not disables?

My point in case you missed it isas an able-bodied person ( I assume you are )

i am not basing my opinion on obesity being a choice. personally i do think most cases of obesity are a choice, there are certain cases where it isnt; genes, medical condition.
but i dont feel like being obese is a disability, not in the least actually. so why should they get the same priviliges that truly disabled people receive.

Last time, I will Highlight my point this time. A black man should get this comparison.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

i feel bad for those people that need those electric carts in a grocery to only find out its some obese person with a plate of pizza and chicken..(yes ive seen it before)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Are they not disables?

My point in case you missed it isas an able-bodied person ( I assume you are )

i am not basing my opinion on obesity being a choice. personally i do think most cases of obesity are a choice, there are certain cases where it isnt; genes, medical condition.

Last time, I will Highlight my point this time. A black man should get this comparison.
I was just saying it as a joke
laugh.gif

But anyway I'm overweight and I don't think obese people should unless its a dire situation. One thing I've notice not really personally but on NT?For it to be so many people protecting homosexuals and etc, obese people get it the worst. I know its a choice but ghee whiz ya'll go in
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom