Do you think OJ Mayo will be better than Kobe?

I can't wait to see what InMyMind is going to post if he sees this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Dude is nice, but he lacks Kobes size. Being over 6'6 means a lot in the L for a SG.
unfortunately this matters.....waits for MJ Mayo debate...
laugh.gif

Orenthal
roll.gif
roll.gif
dudes name is Ovinton and hell no to your question...

CLEARLY... because Mayo's going to average 45/15/15 per game & win the title this year.

If not I'll paypal everyone on NT $1,000,000.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Orenthal
roll.gif
roll.gif
dudes name is Ovinton and hell no to your question...
roll.gif
hype all around.....he might break a couple rushingrecords in his spare time too.

He won't. There are too many talents today. He would be a shadow in the league unless he get to a legit contender team.

Unless I'm forgetting a lot of legends, Kobe is a top 5, arguably top 3, and arguable second of all time shooting guard to EVER play the game.

So basically ur asking...will OJ Mayo become the second greatest shooting guard in history after Michael Jordan.

Yes he is, I don't think he realized how foolish this question is. He may be better right now than Kobe was in high school, but that's about it
laugh.gif

His ceiling really isn't as high as some are making it out to be. He's undersized and his athletic ability isn't as good as advertised.

He's still going to be pretty damn good though.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And I am not at all a Kobe fan.

People need a reality check and understand OJ is still the 3rd best player in his own draft class.
thank you.

Originally Posted by JESUS IS A LAKER FAN

Kobe was 21 during the 99-00 season, right? I think OJ is already a better defender than Kobe was at that age. OJ's jumpshot is more developed too, it took Kobe 5 years to develop that fall away J from the elbow. Maybe the Kobe = MJ comparisons were rubbish after all, but I think it is highly realistic OJ can surpass Kobe.

Didn't know Skip Bayless was an N'ter.

Originally Posted by PRIME1984

Originally Posted by JESUS IS A LAKER FAN

Kobe was 21 during the 99-00 season, right? I think OJ is already a better defender than Kobe was at that age. OJ's jumpshot is more developed too, it took Kobe 5 years to develop that fall away J from the elbow. Maybe the Kobe = MJ comparisons were rubbish after all, but I think it is highly realistic OJ can surpass Kobe.

Didn't know Skip Bayless was an N'ter.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom