Do you think the NFL is corrupt???

I've been living in Virginia for about six years and I've HATED the ******** with a passion for as long as I can remember. I'm watching them smackthe Saints and somehow the ******** kicker misses an easy chip shot? This is questionable because you know the commissioner and everyone else up there wantsthe Saints to win and try to stay perfect to boost ratings and sell tickets and merchandise. Then in OT, the running back on the ******** wrist is clearly downbefore the ball comes out but they give it to NO? I've heard my whole life how all sports are corrupt but after watching this game, I definitely seeit.....I'm done venting, now time to go watch my Giants lose
mad.gif

The Skins just suck man. I wonder this too though. I sure as hell hope not, but I wouldn't be totally surprised...Damn shame

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

The Skins just suck man. I wonder this too though. I sure as hell hope not, but I wouldn't be totally surprised...Damn shame

They do, but if you've been watching the game. They've dominated the Saints the entire game, it's just pathetic to see the game end this way

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

They do, but if you've been watching the game. They've dominated the Saints the entire game, it's just pathetic to see the game end this way

Yeah man I didn't see it. Just was gamecastin' it and it looked like the Skins had it won...

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I've been living in Virginia for about six years and I've HATED the ******** with a passion for as long as I can remember. I'm watching them smack the Saints and somehow the ******** kicker misses an easy chip shot? This is questionable because you know the commissioner and everyone else up there wants the Saints to win and try to stay perfect to boost ratings and sell tickets and merchandise. Then in OT, the running back on the ******** wrist is clearly down before the ball comes out but they give it to NO? I've heard my whole life how all sports are corrupt but after watching this game, I definitely see it.....I'm done venting, now time to go watch my Giants lose
mad.gif
Are you trying to imply that SEVERAL players from different teams throw games?

If so:
2i6nqmp.jpg

I've said this before, but the DMV area sucks.

Besides a few jump offs and the White House, they are the equivalent to Detroit.

Move the ******** to LA or Orlando or New York or just somewhere not near that wack %@%#

if it was corrupt I don't think they would do it for a game like this...I did wonder when the patriots won that superbowl because the kicker kicked thekickoff out of bounds but Refs make mistakes and good teams win

Here's the story: Shaun Suisham missed it on purpose because he had a big bet with local betters that the Skins will lose to the Saints today. He also saidthey will go in OT, and Shins lose by 6....so he's getting paid tonight. What a traitor smh
smh.gif

I think the ******** just like to find new, exciting ways to lose.

Originally Posted by ps2child

this is what other ppl think

The Vatican Runs Professional Sports
http://letsrollforums.com...5b16834815891a6&

Im just sharing from a diff message board. i have no idea of the connections between the owners of the teams and the Vatican.
Blaming it ALL on the Catholics. WOW!
roll.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

And OP, you do realize the 'Skins kicker has absolutely sucked for some time now...right?

GuttaGetsBusy wrote:

Besides a few jump offs and the White House, they are the equivalent to Detroit.

Move the ******** to LA or Orlando or New York or just somewhere not near that wack %@%#

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif